@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I mean I get it in a way, TheColi is a safe haven for black people in general. As much as people talk about "pawgs" and all this other shyt, I've never seen a forum that was SO pro-black. Ever. At the end of the day, when it's time to talk real issues, everyone chimes in, and everyone here cares about the state and well-being of blacks in society right now. I've even seen @Chris.B c00n ass same some real shyt before.

I think the problem lies in having Black Male Hate group in the first place. It goes against the climate completely. It's one thing to "worship" pawgs, which a lot of people here don't really do anyway. Saying someone looks good, or saying you'd lay the pipe to someone isn't "worshiping" them, and that isn't the same thing as having a black male hate group anyway. Throw that shyt out the window. Anyone who's saying that "PAWG worshiping" equates to a black male hate group is :troll: or an idiot. There's no room on the board for a black male hate group, the same way there is no room on the board for a black female hate group. At the end of the day, it is what it is. It goes against the climate of the board, but let them do what they want.

Anyone who believes that there is a Black male hate group is an idiot and has earned the label of sheeple.

TLR or any negativity towards men is never brought up in the group. A few ladies acted on @O RLY's behalf in the group and asked the women for material from their PMs. The only reason @O RLY is throwing a temper tantrum is because many of the women in the group did not want to participate in the "exposal" drama or could not participate

This is his :umad:retaliation.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
i just woke up out a post-nut coma
2afc460.jpg

i dont have the capability to understand all thats going on here....does the great splatter have screenshots or not :lupe:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Anyone who believes that there is a Black male hate group is an idiot and has earned the label of sheeple.

TLR or any negativity towards men is never brought up in the group. A few ladies acted on @O RLY's behalf in the group and asked the women for material from their PMs. The only reason @O RLY is throwing a temper tantrum is because many of the women in the group did not want to participate in the "exposal" drama or could not participate

This is his :umad:retaliation.
Well when @MurderSheWrote is the creator the group, one would think that black male slandering is the hot topic. The real question is, why would some women of the coli even join a group that was created by her? It's only natural to think that it's a black male hate group. I could argue that joining the group in the first place was indirectly showing support for black male slander.

That's pretty much the internet equivalent of this guy
2hnvzm9.png
rallying for Darren Wilson. He isn't saying "fukk Blacks, I don't care what happens to them", but when you support an agenda and overall message that says just that, then people are going to label you whatever they see fit :yeshrug:

Whoever is in that group, is indirectly supporting the slander of black males, because the leader of that group slanders black males. :beli:

But this is the internet, so :eat:just expected to be treated accordingly.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
No. I just got the gist of it from this thread. I don't know the details, and I don't really care to know the details. But if there is a board specifically set out on that, as @O RLY says, then it's toxic to forum. The same way nikkas went all out @Louisiana Fisher for inviting and trafficking trannies, is the same way nikkas should go all out on @MurderSheWrote for promoting the defamation of the black man. It's the same thing. Neither one really helps the climate of the forum.
What happens if MuderSheWrote is trying to do what Louisiana Fisher try to do and invite bed wenches, black feminists, bm haters, and cacs to the coli?:lupe:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Well when @MurderSheWrote is the creator the group, one would think that black male slandering is the hot topic. The real question is, why would some women of the coli even join a group that was created by her? It's only natural to think that it's a black male hate group. I could argue that joining the group in the first place was indirectly showing support for black male slander.

2hnvzm9.png
rallying for Darren Wilson. He isn't saying "fukk Blacks, I don't care what happens to them", but when you support an agenda and overall message that says just that, then people are going to label you whatever they see fit :yeshrug:

Whoever is in that group, is indirectly supporting the slander of black males, because the leader of that group slanders black males. :beli:

He went to a Darren Wilson rally to show support. He knew what the purpose of the group was for.

MSW, isn't as infamous as people think. Plus, she made a group for women to have discussions without fukkery.
People joined the group for that reason, not because of who created it.

I just think it's insulting that people really think that the ladies on here are so weak and impressionable. MSW has her own opinions and everyone else has their own opinions and they can talk about it and debate respectfully.

It's also funny how people follow what one poster says, that it's a black male bashing group without even checking for receipts.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What happens if MuderSheWrote is trying to do what Louisiana Fisher try to do and invite bed wenches, black feminists, bm haters, and cacs to the coli?:lupe:

She's doing something even worse, she's converting the existing population into black feminists and BM haters. The equivalent of Louisiana Fisher turning the male population into trannys and tranny lovers :yeshrug:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

2hnvzm9.png

If you think any of the above is true, then you thought wrong....

Being in that group does not mean that you support the slander of Black males. Those are the assumptions that you and people who are not members of that group are making. All of this "angry mob marching" stuff is baseless and misdirected.

But this is the coli, I expect nothing short of bytch, bytch, bytch,bytch, die bytch, c*nt bytch, feminist male-hater bytch, shut up bytch.

The world keeps turning.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Im in the group and I see a lot of posts about black men dating black women. :heh: No white men love shyt here.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
He went to a Darren Wilson rally to show support. He knew what the purpose of the group was for.

MSW, isn't as infamous as people think. Plus, she made a group for women to have discussions without fukkery.
People joined the group for that reason, not because of who created it.

I just think it's insulting that people really think that the ladies on here are so weak and impressionable. MSW has her own opinions and everyone else has their own opinions and they can talk about it and debate respectfully.

It's also funny how people follow what one poster says, that it's a black male bashing group without even checking for receipts.

He went to a rally in support for a white cop who killed a black kid. He didn't go to a KKK rally. However, based on him supporting that, one would assume he hates blacks. He'll probably tell you otherwise though.

MSW is pretty infamous. She's known across the board for one reason and one reason only. All of the known posters are known for something.

@KOOL-AID for being the king simp
@DarlingNikki for being straightforward.
@3Rivers for being a photoshop King
@Emperor_ReinScarf for being straightforward about women
@aboss4real24 for being a toy gun holding poser
@Napoleon for being an indian pre med student that pretends he has the knowledge of fukking Richard Dawkins.

and so on and so on.

At the end of the day, that's not the only thing they do, but it's what their known for. In @MurderSheWrote case, she's known for being a black male hater.

It doesn't matter why anyone joined the group, its the fact that whoever joined it, did. It's the same reason why people distance themselves from known rapists and other weird shyt. Because you don't want to be associated with something so negative. I'm not going to a rapist's fundraiser even if it's for a good cause :yeshrug:

fukk some receipts though, I'm not joining a @Chris.B group for ANY REASON. That's just me though.

Like I said, I personally don't care. But I can understand why some people might.

Last edited: