@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the shows ratings are already too :flabbynsick: to be saved :(

jjVtQlJ.png
What? Only one listener? When I get home I will handle that. We gotta support the movement.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
What? Only one listener? When I get home I will handle that. We gotta support the movement.

:salute:

to be fair I just recently got the show on stitcher. But if people would just go there and rate it 5 stars (or whatever their honest opinion of the shows quality is :troll: ) it will help it get more exposure....which is huge since stitcher is pretty much the largest podcast directory behind itunes

I left a link in my sig but again you can go here http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/coli-live/the-splat-house?refid=stpr and rate the show!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

to be fair I just recently got the show on stitcher. But if people would just go there and rate it 5 stars (or whatever their honest opinion of the shows quality is :troll: ) it will help it get more exposure....which is huge since stitcher is pretty much the largest podcast directory behind itunes

I left a link in my sig but again you can go here http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/coli-live/the-splat-house?refid=stpr and rate the show!
Ah ok. I listen via the site embed so I didn't know. I'll double dip and inflate your numbers.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Forreal, they really care about what these bytches are doing :wtf:
I mean I get it in a way, TheColi is a safe haven for black people in general. As much as people talk about "pawgs" and all this other shyt, I've never seen a forum that was SO pro-black. Ever. At the end of the day, when it's time to talk real issues, everyone chimes in, and everyone here cares about the state and well-being of blacks in society right now. I've even seen @Chris.B c00n ass same some real shyt before.

I think the problem lies in having Black Male Hate group in the first place. It goes against the climate completely. It's one thing to "worship" pawgs, which a lot of people here don't really do anyway. Saying someone looks good, or saying you'd lay the pipe to someone isn't "worshiping" them, and that isn't the same thing as having a black male hate group anyway. Throw that shyt out the window. Anyone who's saying that "PAWG worshiping" equates to a black male hate group is :troll: or an idiot. There's no room on the board for a black male hate group, the same way there is no room on the board for a black female hate group. At the end of the day, it is what it is. It goes against the climate of the board, but let them do what they want.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I mean I get it in a way, TheColi is a safe haven for black people in general. As much as people talk about "pawgs" and all this other shyt, I've never seen a forum that was SO pro-black. Ever. At the end of the day, when it's time to talk real issues, everyone chimes in, and everyone here cares about the state and well-being of blacks in society right now. I've even seen @Chris.B c00n ass same some real shyt before.

I think the problem lies in having Black Male Hate group in the first place. It goes against the climate completely. It's one thing to "worship" pawgs, which a lot of people here don't really do anyway. Saying someone looks good, or saying you'd lay the pipe to someone isn't "worshiping" them, and that isn't the same thing as having a black male hate group anyway. Throw that shyt out the window. Anyone who's saying that "PAWG worshiping" equates to a black male hate group is :troll: or an idiot. There's no room on the board for a black male hate group, the same way there is no room on the board for a black female hate group. At the end of the day, it is what it is. It goes against the climate of the board, but let them do what they want.

Fonz were/are you in the group?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Fonz were/are you in the group?
No. I just got the gist of it from this thread. I don't know the details, and I don't really care to know the details. But if there is a board specifically set out on that, as @O RLY says, then it's toxic to forum. The same way nikkas went all out @Louisiana Fisher for inviting and trafficking trannies, is the same way nikkas should go all out on @MurderSheWrote for promoting the defamation of the black man. It's the same thing. Neither one really helps the climate of the forum.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
fixed. And I hate it had to come to this. but after reading the troubling convos going on in the womens group where the females more or less backed murdershewrote and trashed my show after all I did to make them apart of it.....that hurt....and this is war now.

Last time I told murdershewrote this was war she was banned less than 24 hours later. Now I'm telling anyone who remains and supports that group that this is war with them as well. they made it personal :bustback:
They trashing your show in there?:wtf: