@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Old forum I was on and in battles with a ton of racist cacs daily called Topix Afam Forum, was crawlin with white boys faking like they was Black Women and was spittin a lot of Feminist and anti black male shyt along with Interracial shyt, and like years later they got exposed. Had people fooled out they minds.....

Word of advice. Cacs will use Black women's angst or hard feelings along with the current IR campaign to lure Black women into a philosophy you can't get out of.

When you huddle in groups aligned around feminist thought and anti bm stances, you can best believe its a white person.

This sound like some Jim Jones type shyt. Be careful what you follow especially on the NET. Have your whole personality and brain twisted when you leave it.....

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Told y'all this forum has the WOAT female posters outside of a select few. I said before that joining that group was akin to joining a @Chris.B led group. nikkas would clowned, shytted on and shamed. But of course some of the Coli "queens" jumped on the chance to be led around by the nose by an unstable black white supremacist. The Cloretta Bigsby of the Coli, Eunice Rivers Lifetime Achievement Award winner, @MurderSheWench.
Breh :dead:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:salute:

to be fair I just recently got the show on stitcher. But if people would just go there and rate it 5 stars (or whatever their honest opinion of the shows quality is :troll: ) it will help it get more exposure....which is huge since stitcher is pretty much the largest podcast directory behind itunes

I left a link in my sig but again you can go here http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/coli-live/the-splat-house?refid=stpr and rate the show!

:salute:

✔ Your review was submitted!

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
He went to a Darren Wilson rally to show support. He knew what the purpose of the group was for.

MSW, isn't as infamous as people think. Plus, she made a group for women to have discussions without fukkery.
People joined the group for that reason, not because of who created it.

I just think it's insulting that people really think that the ladies on here are so weak and impressionable. MSW has her own opinions and everyone else has their own opinions and they can talk about it and debate respectfully.

It's also funny how people follow what one poster says, that it's a black male bashing group without even checking for receipts.

If yall wanted a separate group without blk male fukkery, why not just stay on LSA?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well when @MurderSheWrote is the creator the group, one would think that black male slandering is the hot topic. The real question is, why would some women of the coli even join a group that was created by her? It's only natural to think that it's a black male hate group. I could argue that joining the group in the first place was indirectly showing support for black male slander.

That's pretty much the internet equivalent of this guy
2hnvzm9.png
rallying for Darren Wilson. He isn't saying "fukk Blacks, I don't care what happens to them", but when you support an agenda and overall message that says just that, then people are going to label you whatever they see fit :yeshrug:

Whoever is in that group, is indirectly supporting the slander of black males, because the leader of that group slanders black males. :beli:

But this is the internet, so :eat:just expected to be treated accordingly.

many of the women on this site have no issue talking down on black men.
In the real world that is what's common.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Old forum I was on and in battles with a ton of racist cacs daily called Topix Afam Forum, was crawlin with white boys faking like they was Black Women and was spittin a lot of Feminist and anti black male shyt along with Interracial shyt, and like years later they got exposed. Had people fooled out they minds.....

Word of advice. Cacs will use Black women's angst or hard feelings along with the current IR campaign to lure Black women into a philosophy you can't get out of.

When you huddle in groups aligned around feminist thought and anti bm stances, you can best believe its a white person.

This sound like some Jim Jones type shyt. Be careful what you follow especially on the NET. Have your whole personality and brain twisted when you leave it.....
they gone bruh if they can't see that's an obvious white supremacist dude leading them around

:ufdup:no mercy on them from now on

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
MSW is pretty infamous. She's known across the board for one reason and one reason only. All of the known posters are known for something.

@KOOL-AID for being the king simp
@DarlingNikki for being straightforward.
@3Rivers for being a photoshop King
@Emperor_ReinScarf for being straightforward about women
@aboss4real24 for being a toy gun holding poser
@Napoleon for being an indian pre med student that pretends he has the knowledge of fukking Richard Dawkins.

and so on and so on.
:dead:

I've seen LSA members starting to wake up to this at their site.:ohhh: