@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
@MurderSheWrote aka @MassaSheWench is in her hate group begging cook to ban me and other coli males like mods @Always-Right Liggins :laff: she thinks she has tbe clout to have rules made for her and she had a meltdown in her group trying to get every male who negged or called out her c00ning banned....luckily cook basically told her to shut the fukk up and leave him alone

this is who you support @Krispy? A self hating feminist who wants to rid this site of black men
Yo where are you getting this info from?:lupe:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
well thats why we don't pay you to think but to just look semi-decent and add nothing of substance to the board as you go through passively agressively dissing men while simultaneously trying to act like you're too cultured and mature to participate in fukkery...yet you can be found in all the threads being the stuck up lil cac you are :mjpls: post some more pics or something

Let me handle the serious topics
:mjcry: plus rep

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
It speaks volumes that multiple members of her male hate group have seemingly begun to saw the light and are lining up to give me details of her current meltdown. Literally the bytch lost her mind in h there...lemme get these screenshots :pachaha:
YO!!! PLEASE YOU GOT A EXPOSE THREAD COMING OF MELTDOWN WITH PICS OF HER POST?:damn:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
YO!!! PLEASE YOU GOT A EXPOSE THREAD COMING OF MELTDOWN WITH PICS OF HER POST?:damn:

nothing to expose....most of us sane one's here already know shes batshyt crazy and would never be associated with something lead by her....but just incase we need more clarification I'm gonna elaborate more in this thread

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
@MurderSheWrote aka @MassaSheWench is in her hate group begging cook to ban me and other coli males like mods @Always-Right Liggins :laff: she thinks she has tbe clout to have rules made for her and she had a meltdown in her group trying to get every male who negged or called out her c00ning banned....luckily cook basically told her to shut the fukk up and leave him alone

this is who you support @Krispy? A self hating feminist who wants to rid this site of black men

I haven't seen any of her posts that state she wants to rid this site of all the black men and we have already spoken about some of her infamous comments.

She isn't troubling anyone she's in her group stating her opinions intelligently might I add. There's just no reason to come for her and I stand by that :yeshrug:

off topic but do u know how much I care about u...ur the first person I wanna see in the morning and the last person I wanna see at night :smile:

Thank you I needed that:mjcry: