@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Old forum I was on and in battles with a ton of racist cacs daily called Topix Afam Forum, was crawlin with white boys faking like they was Black Women and was spittin a lot of Feminist and anti black male shyt along with Interracial shyt, and like years later they got exposed. Had people fooled out they minds.....

Word of advice. Cacs will use Black women's angst or hard feelings along with the current IR campaign to lure Black women into a philosophy you can't get out of.

When you huddle in groups aligned around feminist thought and anti bm stances, you can best believe its a white person.

This sound like some Jim Jones type shyt. Be careful what you follow especially on the NET. Have your whole personality and brain twisted when you leave it.....

How did they get exposed?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She's doing something even worse, she's converting the existing population into black feminists and BM haters. The equivalent of Louisiana Fisher turning the male population into trannys and tranny lovers :yeshrug:

Sadly, this is the truth.

@CinnaSlim I still luv you :hug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
tumblr_inline_n6mpqadd831ruca2d.gif

B-b-b-but-but-but...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ah ok. I'm on mobile and I honestly can't see shyt. Add autocorrect to the mix and I might slip and be in the crosshairs of #tnt. @2meo got a campaign too strong for upstarts like me.:whew:
crosshairs of #TnT? With all the laughs and media you've provided us all, your pass should be good. I'll look out and do what i can if your name comes up in a board meeting. Just don't :ufdup: real bad.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
My only problem is that it seems like y'all are giving her too much credit, and the ladies of the coli not enough.

If y'all can be around Chris.B's posts and not feel compelled to shyt on black women, why can't you give the women enough respect to believe that they are not being led or converted.
One is open for public viewing, and the other isn't. People change when there are unknown variables.

If there was a Chris B. thread that only men were allowed into, the female posters on this board would assume that there was BW bashing, because the group starter is a BW basher, and I wouldn't fault them for assuming that.