@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Told y'all this forum has the WOAT female posters outside of a select few. I said before that joining that group was akin to joining a @Chris.B led group. nikkas would clowned, shytted on and shamed. But of course some of the Coli "queens" jumped on the chance to be led around by the nose by an unstable black white supremacist. The Cloretta Bigsby of the Coli, Eunice Rivers Lifetime Achievement Award winner, @MurderSheWench.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Told y'all this forum has the WOAT female posters outside of a select few. I said before that joining that group was akin to joining a @Chris.B led group. nikkas would clowned, shytted on and shamed. But of course some of the Coli "queens" jumped on the chance to be led around by the nose by an unstable black white supremacist. The Cloretta Bigsby of the Coli, Eunice Rivers Lifetime Achievement Award winner, @MurderSheWench.

@murdershec00n came out of the hyperbolic time chamber to one star this thread but hasn't spoke one word to defend her undefendable, indeniable, preaching and teaching of black-male hatred to young malleable mislead black women. it's time for a serious discussion of @MurderSheWrote getting a lifetime IP ban and/or restraining order from visiting this site. especially if she continues to hide in the shadows like a muskrat while she lets her pawns burn at the stake

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's begun

sasukes-revolution.png