@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cook

Banned
Daps
@O RLY back on the molly? :leon:

full

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So someone photoshopped a pencil on a dikk. Let's not act like nikkas don't flattop titties around here.

Everytime I address some shyt, people try and say "oh but so-and-so did this". nikka we talking about you.

@CinnaSlim it sucks @MurderSheWrote has swindled you into being the mascot for the black-male-hating black feminist movement here

it was much more pure when you were just speaking out for equal rights. now you let her taint your message with hate and anger. now she leaves you to be eaten by the wolves while she hides in her little clubhouse like the succubus she is

please denounce this cinna, please :no:

O RLY... Don't start that shyt with me again. I don't give a shyt a MurderSheWrote. She can choke on a dikk. Again, you are always trynna turn shyt around on someone else. Can you take responsibility for your actions or are you only good for calling other people out?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
So someone photoshopped a pencil on a dikk. Let's not act like nikkas don't flattop titties around here.

Everytime I address some shyt, people try and say "oh but so-and-so did this". nikka we talking about you.

O RLY... Don't start that shyt with me again. I don't give a shyt a MurderSheWrote. She can choke on a dikk. Again, you are always trynna turn shyt around on someone else. Can you take responsibility for your actions or are you only good for calling other people out?

point blank period do you denounce the group, it's leader, and its members yay or nay? :leon:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikka, da fukk you talkin bout? :what:

I respect the nikkas who send me peen pics, I got them all locked away so don't you try and slander my name and rep :ufdup:

& no idiot, I wasn't here for that. I can't even see the conversation because I wasn't active on the coli then and I didn't get an invite. I just heard about it on tinychat.

& tell me how the fukk would I photoshop something with no gotdamn computer?

Motherfukker you better review your so called "facts" cause you got me fukked up.
:jawalrus: