@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

People gone say what the fukk they want. Why act hurt over it? If they don't wanna be apart of it, you don't need them. You can't be productive with flaky people in your circle anyway.

:stopitslime:

Seriously, y'all dudes seem to love fukkery more than women. Be above it.
Too be honest all ive known is fukkery

Again cin why don't u name names?

Daps
That vitriol :huhldup: That white-hot font color :merchant:
Jack pourin out the hate like

understanding-white-balance-Flickr-55810025@N06-2013-02-25-CC-BY-SA-2.0.jpg

So heated, it's molten :banderas:
:dwillhuh: What is going on?

I am not in the current group nor was I invited.

If I had a group, I'd invite you:sad: maybe some kinda group where we can hate n air out the worst posters here n big up the best ones:yes:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:snoop:

People gone say what the fukk they want. Why act hurt over it? If they don't wanna be apart of it, you don't need them. You can't be productive with flaky people in your circle anyway.

:stopitslime:

Seriously, y'all dudes seem to love fukkery more than women. Be above it.

same women who passed around peen pics for months then photoshopped pencils onto brehs dikks all for the fukkery? :stopitslime:

or were you not here when all that happened. the "coli ladies innocent angels" line is played out sis

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
same women who passed around peen pics for months then photoshopped pencils onto brehs dikks all for the fukkery? :stopitslime:

or were you not here when all that happened. the "coli ladies innocent angels" line is played out sis

nikka, da fukk you talkin bout? :what:

I respect the nikkas who send me peen pics, I got them all locked away so don't you try and slander my name and rep :ufdup:

& no idiot, I wasn't here for that. I can't even see the conversation because I wasn't active on the coli then and I didn't get an invite. I just heard about it on tinychat.

& tell me how the fukk would I photoshop something with no gotdamn computer?

Motherfukker you better review your so called "facts" cause you got me fukked up.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

I respect the nikkas who send me peen pics, I got them all locked away so don't you try and slander my name and rep :ufdup:

& no idiot, I wasn't here for that. I can't even see the conversation because I wasn't active on the coli then and I didn't get an invite. I just heard about it on tinychat.

Motherfukker you better review your so called "facts" cause you got me fukked up.

:merchant:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

Are you high :dwillhuh:

do me a favor, take a few deep breaths, go back and re-read what I said, then re-read what you said.....then take a few more deep breaths.....maybe read it backwards....then calm the fukk down talking to me crazy :stopitslime:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@O RLY Let me take a step back cause I'm too hype.

I misread you. I thought you were talking me but you said "women".

Still, I'm talking about y'all bytchass butthurt nikkas. Who try to make threads calling out people trying to stir up controversy. This is entertainment to yall. But it seems stupid to me, when it's just the internet. TLR, especially is full of trolls so I don't see the point.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@CinnaSlim it sucks @MurderSheWrote has swindled you into being the mascot for the black-male-hating black feminist movement here

it was much more pure when you were just speaking out for equal rights. now you let her taint your message with hate and anger. now she leaves you to be eaten by the wolves while she hides in her little clubhouse like the succubus she is

please denounce this cinna, please :no: