@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I dont really care about u and MSW's beef... I dont like what she stands for and have said as much in the past... u are using her c00nery as a convenient in to perpetuate a gender war. Im not feeling that. If I can just leave a message like other people I will do that.

So i started the gender wars here? :sas1:

I guess the admins should be giving me a cut of that ad revenue :sas2:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didnt cause the gender rift, but he is looking to deepen/intensify it over a personal beef and for podcast listens. Im not really with that.

I thought the podcast was gonna be something positive and fun, but now its just an extension of all the bullshyt going on in TLR. Thats not wavy.

The c00n's attacks, partly aimed at @O RLY 's radio station, must be defended against and debunked. It's his business and the business of those whom support him. What his station focuses on is also his business, not yours. If you have a problem, address your complaints civilly and @O RLY will decide if they have merit. However I would advise you to spend more of your energy attacking c00ns than O RLY.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Your rep has nothing to do with whether you're an untrustworthy liar. Your asserting your rep proves your trustworthiness is an appeal to authority fallacy. There are doctors, lawyers and cops that lie. And you are none of those. Like I said, if it were up to you, no black-man bashing would ever happen. Clearly you are stupid, malevolent or delusional. If we can't see the forum, how do we know what's being said? We should trust you? :russ:

Not all trolls are the same and there's no reckoning they should all be treated as such. That's your opinion, not mine. All trolls should be punished but some more than others. Banning is just one tool to deal with them. Your defending this troll only further implicates you as a syncopant.

There are no false accusations, only accusations. And there is indeed proof. You are just trying to cape for yourself and this troll -- and failing miserable all the while.

You are typing a lot and I am over it. :yeshrug:
We dont have to agree on anything.

Im still gonna say whatever I want.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are typing a lot and I am over it. :yeshrug:
We dont have to agree on anything.

Im still gonna say whatever I want.

No, we don't have to agree, but people should know your points don't make any sense and that mine do. If people read what you've said and what I've said, they'll conclude just that. Say so whatever you want. It's mostly jibberish anyway :yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
No, we don't have to agree, but people should know your points don't make any sense and that mine do. If people read what you've said and what I've said, they'll conclude just that. Say so whatever you want. It's mostly jibberish anyway :yeshrug:

Gaddamn, every post doesn't need a reply.
Can you let shyt die?

I wasnt talking about my rep number. Most people who know me on here know mosts of my posts speak the truth and that I speak my mind. Even when Im wrong at least I admit it.

Obviously, people troll on different levels but there have been several people on here saying different women deserve to be raped and beaten. Where's the outrage about that? You know what people do? They neg and reply with :dahell: and keep it moving.

Im not defending MSW, Im pointing out what certain posters are doing wrong but it seems like some people on here are allergic to criticism.

Im done with this and you. I've stated my opinion. If people have questions, they can look over my post history.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
instead of swooping thru dropping subliminals like always why don't you attach some names to it for once :sas2:
I didn't go through the entire thread. You sound bitter and any other male who has a problem with that group. I'm convinced you made this for attention/drama though vs actually caring about the group.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I didn't go through the entire thread. You sound bitter and any other male who has a problem with that group. I'm convinced you made this for attention/drama though vs actually caring about the group.

well thats why we don't pay you to think but to just look semi-decent and add nothing of substance to the board as you go through passively agressively dissing men while simultaneously trying to act like you're too cultured and mature to participate in fukkery...yet you can be found in all the threads being the stuck up lil cac you are :mjpls: post some more pics or something

Let me handle the serious topics

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
well thats why we don't pay you to think but to just look semi-decent and adding nothing of substance to the board as you go through passively agressively dissing men while simultaneously trying to act like you're too cultured and mature to participate in fukkery...yet you can be fund in all the threads being the stuck up lil cac you are :mjpls: post some more pics or something

Let me handle the serious topics
Thanks for proving my point. I don't mind fukkery. I never complained about it. Just being real with you since you asked :yeshrug:if you didn't wanna know, shouldn't have asked for clarification.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Thanks for proving my point. I don't mind fukkery. I never complained about it. Just being real with you since you asked :yeshrug:if you didn't wanna know, shouldn't have asked for clarification.

you gave your opinion, I gave mine. No hard feelings. You're the reason I shaved my bush I'll never forget :mjpls: