@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I actually wished @MurderSheWrote posted in the regular forums instead of her group. Even though I disagree with a lot of shyt she says, she represents a group of black women that RARELY express their perspectives around black men. It's interesting seeing how people like her think.

That's only if she's a real woman though. There's a good chance "she's" a white man, and if so, ban that cac forever :camby:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Be a cape simp to appease females on the net brehs
nikka if I could give back all the daps women here gave me I would, I DONT DO THIS FOR DAPS

Unless u are a fakkit regardless of how much u mite complain about women at the end of the day u want their cooperation. This gender war, self-pity, 'i am the bigger victim' bullshyt is counter to that. nikkas need to stop crying over shyt that doesn't matter (low quality women), shyt they can't control, and shyt that has nothing to do with their goals and focus on what they can control and how to achieve what they want.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: then why didn't you just vote yes without the monologue caping?
Wasnt that serious to me. I just voted though, so now let me know. Why does this shyt have you so turned up? Some chicks u will never meet in a group u can't see on an internet forum, and u are wild tite.... whats the problem? I mean I think she should be banned, and the group should either be made visible to the public or disbanded.... but on the flip side, if we are gonna do that, then we should turn up on dudes who bash black women for daps, and harass all the female posters who are here too, which u never do. I just dont understand nikkas.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im dun with black women period

White women r such a upgrade

No nagging no ratchet shyt

Dont gotta deal with baby daddy drama

And white women look better also , not fat n diabetic like most Black women

I really encourage u guys 2 start dating white women
negged + ignored.

throw this fakkit troll in the bushes. :camby:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Wasnt that serious to me. I just voted though, so now let me know. Why does this shyt have you so turned up? Some chicks u will never meet in a group u can't see on an internet forum, and u are wild tite.... whats the problem? I mean I think she should be banned, and the group should either be made visible to the public or disbanded.... but on the flip side, if we are gonna do that, then we should turn up on dudes who bash black women for daps, and harass all the female posters who are here too, which u never do. I just dont understand nikkas.

so let me get this straight....you agree with everything I said....but you're still in here trying to argue? :mindblown:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: that thread where she wished death on black babies was good enough for me, any woman that wishes death on a child to me signals mental instability but add the fact that it's a baby that looks like you? Psycho status, how other females can look past that idk

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so let me get this straight....you agree with everything I said....but you're still in here trying to argue? :mindblown:
Im just trying to figure out why its such a life or death issue for you. This shyt really got u touched. I dont like @MurderSheWrote but Im not doing Tommy Sotomoisture style "fukk these bytches" podcast rants to vent my frustration. Theres levels to this shyt and you are past 9000 on the caught feelings scale.

Not to mention u goin at her, but not going at the owners/admins/mods who banned and unbanned her and are giving her a platform :sas1: Whats really good :yadontsay:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:yeshrug: that thread where she wished death on black babies was good enough for me, any woman that wishes death on a child to me signals mental instability but add the fact that it's a baby that looks like you? Psycho status, how other females can look past that idk
Because it was black males she wishes death upon