@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Im just trying to figure out why its such a life or death issue for you. This shyt really got u touched. I dont like @MurderSheWrote but Im not doing Tommy Sotomoisture style "fukk these bytches" podcast rants to vent my frustration. Theres levels to this shyt and you are past 9000 on the caught feelings scale.

Not to mention u goin at her, but not going at the owners/admins/mods who banned and unbanned her and are giving her a platform :sas1: Whats really good :yadontsay:

you're the only person who seems angry right now young lad

again if the majority of the posters here going by the poll, including yourself by your own words, agree with what I said.... why are you still trying to play captain save-em like it will redeem you some simp points? :ohhh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
you're the only person who seems angry right now young lad

again if the majority of the posters here going by the poll, including yourself by your own words, agree with what I said.... why are you still trying to play captain save-em like it will redeem you some simp points? :ohhh:
Simp points with who :mindblown:

U interact with female posters way more than I do, I can hear the :wub: in your voice when @DarlingNikki is on the line

Like I said I dont do this for daps. If I could turn daps off I would be on my same shyt

U still didnt answer the question tho.... why is it so serious?

I tell u what... I might have an opening in my schedule Thursday night... we can talk about it and u can put it on the next episode :scumbag:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You took the words out of my mouth.

@MurderSheWrote is the actual definition of a bedwench and I feel sorry for any black women who supports her c00n ass.

But hey it's all good while she and her supporters stay hating back men and support white men they can be in the next video where white guys move on from Asians and claim they can do anything to black women

Some people never learn. :manny:

My only problem is that it seems like y'all are giving her too much credit, and the ladies of the coli not enough.

If y'all can be around Chris.B's posts and not feel compelled to shyt on black women, why can't you give the women enough respect to believe that they are not being led or converted.
I actually wanted him banned. :manny:

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
:yeshrug: that thread where she wished death on black babies was good enough for me, any woman that wishes death on a child to me signals mental instability but add the fact that it's a baby that looks like you? Psycho status, how other females can look past that idk
Because she wished death on black male babies so any female c00n who see it will approve.

But hey we already have a lot of male c00ns basing black women so female c00ns do not surprise me.

c00ns are a big threat to the black community.

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Simp points with who :mindblown:

U interact with female posters way more than I do, I can hear the :wub: in your voice when @DarlingNikki is on the line

Like I said I dont do this for daps. If I could turn daps off I would be on my same shyt

U still didnt answer the question tho.... why is it so serious?

I tell u what... I might have an opening in my schedule Thursday night... we can talk about it and u can put it on the next episode :scumbag:

So again making sure we're on the same page.... you agree with everything I said, yet don't care, yet now you wanna come on the show to discuss something you don't care about ...that you already said you agree with me 100% on :dwillhuh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So again making sure we're on the same page.... you agree with everything I said, yet don't care, yet now you wanna come on the show to discuss something you don't care about ...that you already said you agree with me 100% on :dwillhuh:
Its not the MSW shyt I want to call in about. Its the gender wars and the anger/self-pity/endless complaining/power simping so popular with brehs here. We both dont like MSW, but I just put her on ignore and forgot about her until this thread... u on the other hand are really mad and severing ties and launching campaigns and shyt, over someone who doesnt even post here anymore. So yea, compared to you I dont care about MSW but I am concerned about why this shyt is so serious to u.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an untrustworthy liar? :russ: sure, ok. I guess my rep proves that. :jawalrus:

Your rep has nothing to do with whether you're an untrustworthy liar. Your asserting your rep proves your trustworthiness is an appeal to authority fallacy. There are doctors, lawyers and cops that lie. And you are none of those. Like I said, if it were up to you, no black-man bashing would ever happen. Clearly you are stupid, malevolent or delusional. If we can't see the forum, how do we know what's being said? We should trust you? :russ:

Sure, I've been said ban her. I want this bullshyt over with. I just feel like what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Treat all trolls the same.

Not all trolls are the same and there's no reckoning they should all be treated as such. That's your opinion, not mine. All trolls should be punished but some more than others. Banning is just one tool to deal with them. Your defending this troll only further implicates you as a syncopant.

If people haven't done anything, leave them alone. Stop falsely accusing people without proof just because of what you heard or because you don't like them. That's some schoolyard shyt.

There are no false accusations, only accusations. And there is indeed proof. You are just trying to cape for yourself and this troll -- and failing miserable all the while.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Its not the MSW shyt I want to call in about. Its the gender wars and the anger/self-pity/endless complaining/power simping so popular with brehs here. We both dont like MSW, but I just put her on ignore and forgot about her until this thread... u on the other hand are really mad and severing ties and launching campaigns and shyt, over someone who doesnt even post here anymore. So yea, compared to you I dont care about MSW but I am concerned about why this shyt is so serious to u.

Murdershec00n launched a personal campaign against myself and my show behind closed doors like a coward...without the guts to bring it in the open. If you read the first post in this thread you would see that. I'm only voicing the opinion of the people. We discuss gender wars on my show all the time feel free to tune in or call in since you care so much

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As you cna tell from the poll, the majority of the forum agrees with @O RLY 's sentiments. He did not cause any gender rift, he is merely responding to it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with creating a campaign and severing ties, and only someone who cares about MSW would care about anything @O RLY says in this regard. I'm not sure why it's your business to question O RLY since apparently you don't care about MSW.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Murdershec00n launched a personal campaign against myself and my show behind closed doors like a coward...without the guts to bring it in the open. If you read the first post in this thread you would see that. I'm only voicing the opinion of the people. We discuss gender wars on my show all the time feel free to tune in or call in since you care so much
I dont really care about u and MSW's beef... I dont like what she stands for and have said as much in the past... u are using her c00nery as a convenient in to perpetuate a gender war. Im not feeling that. If I can just leave a message like other people I will do that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As you cna tell from the poll, the majority of the forum agrees with @O RLY 's sentiments. He did not cause any gender rift, he is merely responding to it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with creating a campaign and severing ties, and only someone who cares about MSW would care about anything @O RLY says in this regard. I'm not sure why it's your business to question O RLY since apparently you don't care about MSW.
He didnt cause the gender rift, but he is looking to deepen/intensify it over a personal beef and for podcast listens. Im not really with that.

I thought the podcast was gonna be something positive and fun, but now its just an extension of all the bullshyt going on in TLR. Thats not wavy.

Blackout

Daps
Dude his radio show is black men and women coming together and getting along during the gender war in our race

@MurderSheWrote who is a known c00n is protesting black unity and trying to get others to join her and fuel the gender war

That's messed up and I don't blame him for going at her.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont really care about u and MSW's beef...

Then you have no reason to attack @O RLY .

I dont like what she stands for and have said as much in the past...

Then you have no reason to attack @O RLY

u are using her c00nery as a convenient in to perpetuate a gender war. Im not feeling that. If I can just leave a message like other people I will do that.

The c00n group already perpetuates a gender war; O RLY just responds to it. So if you truly have a problem with a gender war, you'd attack MSW. Instead you are here attacking O RLY. The problem is that you aren't smart enough to figure out the real problem and to target the real person so you just focus on whatever is obvious: lowest hanging fruit. Maybe you should shut up.