@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
So all the females that a members of the #MurderSheWrote group are being edited out of the podcast :wow:

The ether in this thread :wow:

The Group - I couldn't care less what is discussed in the group. Or in fact any of the other dozens of groups that have been created on the forum. Pretty sure we speak about that group more than that group speaks about the rest of the Coli. The members of the group are adults, if they are allowing their opinions to be swayed by a bitter, black hating woman they should stay there.

The Podcast - Why all the females that are members of the group have to be off the podcast though? They may belong to the group doesn't mean their opinions are reflective of the initiators.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Y'all are that threatened by this women that you decide to make a thread calling her out, for what? We don't diss or discuss black men in general so I don't see why your still trying to get her banned.

What is it about black women conversing worries you so much?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Let MSW have her group, if she's posting there and not spewing her BS on the forums, that's a good thing.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Seems this community has spoken.:yeshrug:

@MurderSheWrote aka @MassaSheWench is in her hate group begging cook to ban me and other coli males like mods @Always-Right Liggins :laff: she thinks she has tbe clout to have rules made for her and she had a meltdown in her group trying to get every male who negged or called out her c00ning banned....luckily cook basically told her to shut the fukk up and leave him alone

this is who you support @Krispy? A self hating feminist who wants to rid this site of black men

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are that threatened by this women that you decide to make a thread calling her out, for what? We don't diss or discuss black men in general so I don't see why your still trying to get her banned.

What is it about black women conversing worries you so much?
off topic but do u know how much I care about u...ur the first person I wanna see in the morning and the last person I wanna see at night :smile:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
So stop replying and take your L. Have I replied to *every* post in this thread? No, not even close. Just your bullshyt directed at me. Instead of responding to my points, you're either writing stupid jibberish (everythin else you write) or irrelevant jibberish (this nonsense about "l-l-leave me alone!"). Women are too emotional. :skip:

Yes, yes you were.

Cinnaslim:
"I'm an untrustworthy liar? :russ: sure, ok. I guess my rep proves that. :jawalrus:"

---

How can you lie?:ohhh:

This is again an appeal to authority fallacy. :snoop: Whether your posts make sense has nothing to do with what most people think. Your argumentative posts are only as good as the points you make within them. Haven't you learned anything?:dahell:

I can agree with the notion the trolls advocating rape should be punished and MSW. But hypocrisy is not a defence for MSW or for an issue. MSW's trolling is not justified because some sexist troll said something some time :aicmon:

As far as outrage goes in that context, I haven't heard those trolls and what the sexist dudes here say is insubstantial in comparison and MSW. So they deservingly get less attention.

You are defending MSW. You try to use a hypocrisy fallacy and de-legitimatize focus on her. You have been sayin, "it's not so serious". You have defended both her group and people's involvement in it. You are defending MSW. :dahell:

Are there posters doing wrong besides MSW? Yes, and maybe one day they'll get theirs, but we are not talking about them. You keep with the, "B-b-buh what about black-on-black crime?" switch-the-subject fallacy attempts. :aicmon:

I've debated with you in the past. Your opinion is :trash: on this subject. It doesn't matter what your posting history is (and it's not very illustrious or profound either; literally the only reason you get daps is b/c of all the simps here :umad:).

:damn:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
So stop replying and take your L. Have I replied to *every* post in this thread? No, not even close. Just your bullshyt directed at me. Instead of responding to my points, you're either writing stupid jibberish (everythin else you write) or irrelevant jibberish (this nonsense about "l-l-leave me alone!"). Women are too emotional. :skip:

Yes, yes you were.

Cinnaslim:
"I'm an untrustworthy liar? :russ: sure, ok. I guess my rep proves that. :jawalrus:"

---

How can you lie?:ohhh:

This is again an appeal to authority fallacy. :snoop: Whether your posts make sense has nothing to do with what most people think. Your argumentative posts are only as good as the points you make within them. Haven't you learned anything?:dahell:

I can agree with the notion the trolls advocating rape should be punished and MSW. But hypocrisy is not a defence for MSW or for an issue. MSW's trolling is not justified because some sexist troll said something some time :aicmon:

As far as outrage goes in that context, I haven't heard those trolls and what the sexist dudes here say is insubstantial in comparison and MSW. So they deservingly get less attention.

You are defending MSW. You try to use a hypocrisy fallacy and de-legitimatize focus on her. You have been sayin, "it's not so serious". You have defended both her group and people's involvement in it. You are defending MSW. :dahell:

Are there posters doing wrong besides MSW? Yes, and maybe one day they'll get theirs, but we are not talking about them. You keep with the, "B-b-buh what about black-on-black crime?" switch-the-subject fallacy attempts. :aicmon:

I've debated with you in the past. Your opinion is :trash: on this subject. It doesn't matter what your posting history is (and it's not very illustrious or profound either; literally the only reason you get daps is b/c of all the simps here :umad:).

:wow:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Where are you getting this information from?

:patrice:

Yeah this...

@O RLY breh you out here exposing the fukk outta somebody, gottdamn. :dead:

It speaks volumes that multiple members of her male hate group have seemingly begun to saw the light and are lining up to give me details of her current meltdown. Literally the bytch lost her mind in h there...lemme get these screenshots :pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
@MurderSheWrote aka @MassaSheWench is in her hate group begging cook to ban me and other coli males like mods @Always-Right Liggins :laff: she thinks she has tbe clout to have rules made for her and she had a meltdown in her group trying to get every male who negged or called out her c00ning banned...

:mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@MurderSheWrote aka @MassaSheWench is in her hate group begging cook to ban me and other coli males like mods @Always-Right Liggins :laff: she thinks she has tbe clout to have rules made for her and she had a meltdown in her group trying to get every male who negged or called out her c00ning banned....luckily cook basically told her to shut the fukk up and leave him alone

this is who you support @Krispy? A self hating feminist who wants to rid this site of black men
Could you link me to one of her posts so i can neg her.

I havent done it in awhile. :ehh:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
well thats why we don't pay you to think but to just look semi-decent and add nothing of substance to the board as you go through passively agressively dissing men while simultaneously trying to act like you're too cultured and mature to participate in fukkery...yet you can be found in all the threads being the stuck up lil cac you are :mjpls: post some more pics or something

Let me handle the serious topics

:damn: :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It speaks volumes that multiple members of her male hate group have seemingly begun to saw the light and are lining up to give me details of her current meltdown. Literally the bytch lost her mind in h there...lemme get these screenshots :pachaha:

:popcorn: