@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
she's melting down :wow:

calling out admins and everything, but won't say it outside her hate group :mjpls:
She is just being passive aggressive and cursing where black men cant tell her anything.

Like a racist white man behind a computer screen who wont say shyt to you in public.

Something she learned from the racist white men after she sucked their dikk, Im sure. :mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gaddamn, every post doesn't need a reply. Can you let shyt die?

So stop replying and take your L. Have I replied to *every* post in this thread? No, not even close. Just your bullshyt directed at me. Instead of responding to my points, you're either writing stupid jibberish (everythin else you write) or irrelevant jibberish (this nonsense about "l-l-leave me alone!"). Women are too emotional. :skip:

I wasnt talking about my rep number.

Yes, yes you were.

Cinnaslim:
"I'm an untrustworthy liar? :russ: sure, ok. I guess my rep proves that. :jawalrus:"

---

How can you lie?:ohhh:

Most people who know me on here know mosts of my posts speak the truth and that I speak my mind. Even when Im wrong at least I admit it.

This is again an appeal to authority fallacy. :snoop: Whether your posts make sense has nothing to do with what most people think. Your argumentative posts are only as good as the points you make within them. Haven't you learned anything?:dahell:

Obviously, people troll on different levels but there have been several people on here saying different women deserve to be raped and beaten. Where's the outrage about that? You know what people do? They neg and reply with :dahell: and keep it moving.

I can agree with the notion the trolls advocating rape should be punished and MSW. But hypocrisy is not a defence for MSW or for an issue. MSW's trolling is not justified because some sexist troll said something some time :aicmon:

As far as outrage goes in that context, I haven't heard those trolls and what the sexist dudes here say is insubstantial in comparison and MSW. So they deservingly get less attention.

Im not defending MSW, Im pointing out what certain posters are doing wrong but it seems like some people on here are allergic to criticism.

You are defending MSW. You try to use a hypocrisy fallacy and de-legitimatize focus on her. You have been sayin, "it's not so serious". You have defended both her group and people's involvement in it. You are defending MSW. :dahell:

Are there posters doing wrong besides MSW? Yes, and maybe one day they'll get theirs, but we are not talking about them. You keep with the, "B-b-buh what about black-on-black crime?" switch-the-subject fallacy attempts. :aicmon:

Im done with this and you. I've stated my opinion. If people have questions, they can look over my post history.

I've debated with you in the past. Your opinion is :trash: on this subject. It doesn't matter what your posting history is (and it's not very illustrious or profound either; literally the only reason you get daps is b/c of all the simps here :umad:).

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
In-Before-the-Lock.gif

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im dun with black women period

White women r such a upgrade