@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
One is open for public viewing, and the other isn't. People change when there are unknown variables.

If there was a Chris B. thread that only men were allowed into, the female posters on this board would assume that there was BW bashing, because the group starter is a BW basher, and I wouldn't fault them for assuming that.

There are black men in the group.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it was 2 weeks. They let her back but she asked to be able to stay in just her group.

This is probably because the troll wants to peddle influence and brainwash the female members of this site with impunity. @O RLY is right to ban all female members of @MurderSheWrote 's group. A friend of my enemy is no friend of mine. If the mods will not moderate, the Coli members should take matters into their hands for the good of all. All those found aiding, defending, joining and abetting the troll should face social fallout: negs, isolation and hatred.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
My only problem is that it seems like y'all are giving her too much credit, and the ladies of the coli not enough.

If y'all can be around Chris.B's posts and not feel compelled to shyt on black women, why can't you give the women enough respect to believe that they are not being led or converted.
You have a point there.:manny:
She did not convert @LovelyDay to anything.:comeon:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This is probably because the troll wants to peddle influence and brainwash the female members of this site with impunity. @O RLY is right to ban all female members of @MurderSheWrote 's group. A friend of my enemy is no friend of mine. If the mods will not moderate, the Coli members should take matters into their hands for the good of all. All those found aiding, defending, joining and abetting the troll should face social fallout: negs, isolation and hatred.

South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble-1.gif
south-park-rabble-o.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Poitier posted proof recently that most of the black-man haters on the Coli have foreign origins, meaning they aren't African American. That explains the enmity towards AA men from these feminist clowns. The ironic thing about the female coli origins is that in black countries, there is no feminism. Only in places America are these wenches given a platform with people that will listen.

Go preach this bullshyt in Arabia. Even Mexico:laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier posted proof recently that most of the black-man haters on the Coli have foreign origins, meaning they aren't African American. This ironic thing about their origins is that in black countries, there is no feminism. nikkas don't listen to that bullshyt in black countries. We treat women how we want.

They will ban you if you go hard with the truth.