@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, she is.
There are a shyt ton of other females posting here a lot worse that you can get up in arms about.
She shouldn't even be on your radar. Chick trolls the majority of the time.

No, I've seen her posts. And her posts don't have a jovial tone nor does she craft her posts as jokes. It is ridiculous to assume "most female posters are trolling" without proof.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No, I've seen her posts. And her posts don't have a jovial tone nor does she craft her posts as jokes. It is ridiculous to assume "most female posters are trolling" without proof.

Half of her posts are clearly dry humor, and I never stated the bold.
We're discussing one female - singular, not plural.
Stay on topic when you address my post or don't quote me at all.
You're free to interpret the posts as you please but she's nowhere near the top of any list.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Sir why would you be a member of a group of someone who not only does not interact in our community for fear of being called out but who also preaches black male hatred from the shadows?

you're too good of a poster to associate it with that. i hope you do the right thing

Fukk outta here with this stupid shyt. Aint nobody preaching "black male hate". You niccas sound sensitive and bytchy as fukk.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Fukk outta here with this stupid shyt. Aint nobody preaching "black male hate". You niccas sound sensitive and bytchy as fukk.

I can't expect someone who frequents gay clubs to feel me on this issue.... of course you support the black male hate. good day sir :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He went to a Darren Wilson rally to show support. He knew what the purpose of the group was for.

MSW, isn't as infamous as people think. Plus, she made a group for women to have discussions without fukkery.
People joined the group for that reason, not because of who created it.

I just think it's insulting that people really think that the ladies on here are so weak and impressionable. MSW has her own opinions and everyone else has their own opinions and they can talk about it and debate respectfully.

It's also funny how people follow what one poster says, that it's a black male bashing group without even checking for receipts.

So if a Nazi who hated Jews were to a create a group called the "German Issue Talk Group", is it not safe to assume that group will revolve around anti-Semitisim and nationalist talk? Similarly, when a feminist who hates black men creates a group around similarly hateful auspices, is it not safe to assume said group will involve black-man hating topics? I think so.

What sort of person voluntarily joins such a group run by such a bigot without first being sympathetic to agreeing with said bigot's views?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I can't expect someone who frequents gay clubs to feel me on this issue.... of course you support the black male hate. good day sir :camby:

Get some new material you fukkin weenie.. Fukk up with all that "gay club" sht, when y'all on that agenda to try to run off all the women posters around here so you can have your own "gay club" of angry, mad at the world coli niccas. How do you niccas hate gays, when y'all are constantly on some gossip, petty drama sht like this?

Im telling you that nobody is "bashing black males". You're just trolling with all this sensitive sht. Its a nice mix of posters, many black males, who are just shooting the sht and talking about whatever in a more relaxed and calm setting. It aint that serious. The group doesnt involve you, so stop worrying about it.

There were some female posters talking about getting death threats. You crazy motherfukkers need to calm down with this internet wierdo shyt for real.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Get some new material you fukkin weenie.. Fukk up with all that "gay club" sht, when y'all on that agenda to try to run off all the women posters around here so you can have your own "gay club" of angry, mad at the world coli niccas. How do you niccas hate gays, when y'all are constantly on some gossip, petty drama sht like this?

Im telling you that nobody is "bashing black males". You're just trolling with all this sensitive sht. Its a nice mix of posters, many black males, who are just shooting the sht and talking about whatever in a more relaxed and calm setting. It aint that serious. The group doesnt involve you, so stop worrying about it.

There were some female posters talking about getting death threats. You crazy motherfukkers need to calm down with this internet wierdo shyt for real.

be a black male feminist brehs

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can say what you like, that doesn't change the fact you're wrong. There's evidence all the Coli of black male enmity and attacks. Your denying such only hurts your creditability. Your implied homosexuality might be irrelevant to what your chicanery, but I doubt it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So if a Nazi who hated Jews were to a create a "German Issue Talk Group", is it not safe to assume that group will revolve around anti-Semitisim and nationalist talk?

What sort of person voluntarily joins such a group run by such a bigot without first being sympathetic to agreeing with said bigot's views?
We are rehashing stuff that has already been discussed.

If you are a German, who got invited to the group not knowing the owners history. You would most likely join because it is catered to you. The majority of the people in the group were invited.

I'm no longer in the group yet when I was there was no bashing going on in there. There were 4 mods who had equal say and one of them was MSW. It's a discussion forum, so people can discuss their opinions.

Y'all are comparing MSW to the KKK and Hitler like she is the devil, murdering and lynching black males left and right. She is a troll on the internet. You know what you do to trolls?

Neg/ Ignore/ Ban. Not cry like lil bytches and complain because your friends are playing with someone you don't like.