@Murdershewrote Why Hide In Your Black-Male Hate Group, Pitting The Coli Females Against Coli Men?

Should @Murdershewrote be BANNED FOR LIFE FROM THE COLI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of her posts are clearly dry humor, and I never stated the bold.
We're discussing one female - singular, not plural.
Stay on topic when you address my post or don't quote me at all.
You're free to interpret the posts as you please but she's nowhere near the top of any list.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion half her posts are "dry humor", but that's notc ertainly not true within the context of c00nery threads. And I know we're talking about LovelyDay, I don't a reminder. And don't threaten me, you fukking fool. I interpret her posts as written. You interpret them as you want others to believe.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are rehashing stuff that has already been discussed.

If you are a German, who got invited to the group not knowing the owners history. You would most likely join because it is catered to you. The majority of the people in the group were invited.

Ahh, but what of the Germans who know the owner's history and his slant? Many of the female posters in the troll's know exactly who the troll is and what the complaints about her are. So they voluntarily chose to join the group knowing full well what doing so meant. As such they are rightly implicated. No one is forced to accept any invite.

I'm no longer in the group yet when I was there was no bashing going on in there. There were 4 mods who had equal say and one of them was MSW. It's a discussion forum, so people can discuss their opinions.

If judgment were left to lying posters like you, there would no such as feminist black male hate. Your testimonies are as trustworthy as a bank robber's non-guilty plea.

Y'all are comparing MSW to the KKK and Hitler like she is the devil, murdering and lynching black males left and right.

She advocates the similar and the same, so what is the difference between her and white supremacist troll? A devil by any other name.

She is a troll on the internet. You know what you do to trolls?

Neg/ Ignore/ Ban. Not cry like lil bytches and complain because your friends are playing with someone you don't like.

So we agree. Posters should neg, complain, ban, etc the troll, her defenders, and her followers, just like other trolls. Complaining about the troll is in line with all of this action. So is targeting the troll's acolytes. I think doing such will be effective, if only because you rail against so strongly.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't know how you came to the conclusion half her posts are "dry humor", but that's notc ertainly not true within the context of c00nery threads. And I know we're talking about LovelyDay, I don't a reminder. And don't threaten me, you fukking fool. I interpret her posts as written. You interpret them as you want others to believe.

I came to that conclusion because that's evident as to what it is you sensitive geek.
You're whining like a little bytch in my notifications every ten minutes.
"Y-y-yes she is the enemy.:sadbron:"
And cut the tough talk out, you dweeb.
If I stepped to you and asked you the time, you'd look at your feet.
:mjlol:
If you haven't gathered it by now, no one on this board gives a damn how interpret anything.
Stop pounding your keyboard and go be somebody, fakkit.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ahh, but what of the Germans who know the owner's history and his slant? Many of the female posters in the troll's know exactly who the troll is and what the complaints about her are. So they voluntarily chose to join the group knowing full well what doing so meant. As such they are rightly implicated. No one is forced to accept any invite.

If judgment were left to lying posters like you, there would no such as feminist black male hate. Your testimonies are as trustworthy as a bank robber's non-guilty plea.

She advocates the same, so what is the difference between her and white supremacist troll?

So we agree. Posters should neg, complain, ban, etc the troll, her defenders, and her followers, just like other trolls. Complaining about the troll is in line with all of this action. So is targeting the troll's acolytes. I think doing such will be effective, if only because you rail against so strongly.

I'm an untrustworthy liar? :russ: sure, ok. I guess my rep proves that. :jawalrus:

Sure, I've been said ban her. I want this bullshyt over with. I just feel like what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Treat all trolls the same.

If people haven't done anything, leave them alone. Stop falsely accusing people without proof just because of what you heard or because you don't like them. That's some schoolyard shyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came to that conclusion because that's evident to what it is you sensitive geek.
You're whining like a little bytch in my notifications every ten minutes.
"Y-y-yes she is mean :sadbron:"
And cut the tough talk out, you dweeb.
If I stepped to you and asked you the time, you'd look at your feet.
:mjlol:
If you haven't gathered it by now, no one on this board gives a damn how interpret anything.
Stop pounding your keyboard and go be somebody, fakkit.

You don't prove any points (which is what you are supposed to do in any discussion), just rant about me like you know a damn thing. I probably make more money and live a better life than you do. fukk more bytches too. You probably work some dead end bytch job and have the nerve to compare yourself to me:manny:

I already live an easy life and I go to a great school. Meanwhile you in the hood tryna not to catch a bullet :troll:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My only problem is that it seems like y'all are giving her too much credit, and the ladies of the coli not enough.

If y'all can be around Chris.B's posts and not feel compelled to shyt on black women, why can't you give the women enough respect to believe that they are not being led or converted.
Dance with the devil and expect to stay an angel brehettes.

You sound very young and naive. :snoop:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
My only problem is that it seems like y'all are giving her too much credit, and the ladies of the coli not enough.

If y'all can be around Chris.B's posts and not feel compelled to shyt on black women, why can't you give the women enough respect to believe that they are not being led or converted.

Its the principle.

You cant claim not to fck with someone yet willingly join a private group ran by them, sht doesnt add up.

LvrdSteez

YoungLord
Daps
Damn didn't even see the writing at first
keenanmustache.png