• Yes

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
There are no excuses, nikkas hate each other and we look for any reason to kill another black man. Neely Fuller Jr. is correct, we need to stay away from each other.

Walk into any establishment where there are a lot of black men and you will feel the tension in the air. I live in a upper middle class black community and there is still uncertainty when we see one another in our local restaurants and shops. The Coli lives in Wakanda though.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once men left the church and fell out of living in the word it was a wrap. You can try your hardest to find an alternative but it's just not going to happen because it's not our culture
you mean the same men in the church molesting younger women, committing adultery and doing other fukkery :martin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you mean the same men in the church molesting younger women, cheating on their wives, and doing other fukkery :martin:
That's a pretty wild accusation to make about the majority of men who went to church.

The specific percentage of men you're talking about definitely fill out of the word if that's what they were doing in church

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We've talked about this several times before. Many posters seem to be ok with it because "white folks kill each other 86% of the time".

Meanwhile the proportions are not the same.

I remember some of those threads, one thing that wasn't mentioned specifically was the fact that the leading cause of death of Black males between age 1-44 is homicide. I also suspect it's why we don't have have that same cohort in here trying to make those faulty comparisons, but it's still early and time will tell.

:francis:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I mean the driver of crime is poverty. You fix poverty you fix crime.
So what are we gonna do to fix this poverty thing? Because I been hearing this since I was a toddler and I'm in my 30s now and folks still ain't figured it out.

I'm extremely pro reparations and think that's the only solution. But I'm down to hear more

Daps
C2UQvIHXAAIAm_D-1024x877.jpg

First black President, most Influential black man of our time….. and I see two nikkas in there who built their careers off talking about the boatloads of coke they done moved

Our culture is done :mjlol:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So what are we gonna do to fix this poverty thing? Because I been hearing this since I was a toddler and I'm in my 30s now and folks still ain't figured it out.

I'm extremely pro reparations and think that's the only solution. But I'm down to hear more
There isn't anything to do because this country is hostile towards black people and will keep them in poverty for centuries.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Right now, Black division is just POURING In at all levels.

I remember politickin with a California Hoover brother that spent a summer up here and I asked him how could brothers fight the Mexicans effectively in Cali and he told me flat out there will never be no peace in LA streets simply because Crip nikkas will purposely dismantle it. In New York I would say that’s very accurate of Bloods, in Chicago that’s very accurate of Gangster Disciples. The super gangs in most Blk cities that are comprised of the essence of the youth is ALWAYS an EBK/Shoot everything Black program.

(Recall that street gangs prevented MLK riots in New York and precented mass casualties during the 92 LA riots)

Within almost every Black woman sphere there’s talk about Black men being the weakest link, Black men molest kids and kill Blk women, Blk men are homo, Blk men are homophobic.

(Black women are everything to our culture. Unable to continue without them)

The new hustle is fukk them coconut/Jollof rice nikkas over there.
(Thereby cutting the richest group of Blacks with the ability to empower us all, off from the entire race, going against historical precedent)

This majority site thinks Dr. Umar is perpetuating the greatest scam in Black history but the very second we talk about what to do for Black ppl they all post that “not everybody gonna make it” video..ALL Black culture in 2022 is shouting emphatically “fukk them nikkas over there” and ALL Black people are internalizing that as a world view.

I do think well beat this but as a group we deep in recession right now, mid 2008 shyt.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Talk about that a little bit...

I don't know if the economic aspect is a primary cause because 99% of us that grew up in dire circumstances didn't decided to murder each other.

What's the "everything else" you mentioned, though...cause there's probably some good insight there if you expound a bit...

Well, everything else is literally everything else. We're obviously at a disadvantage in every conceivable metric because of systemic racism blah blah blah, we all know this at this point. There's no point in reciting all of it, it's known and all the answers are there because they all feed off each other.

It's really that cut and dry and there's not a thing we can do about it other than focusing on you and your family. And even that assumes we control our own culture and destiny...which we don't and I don't think we ever will. It was blatant theft before, now the theft nebulous and commoditized from all angles and used against us.

And if we did control our culture, and were able to successfully maintain economic prosperity and give it to our children's children and live on a fantastical island all on our own? Now we gotta contend with the rest of the world fraying at the edges and picking at our strength and success yet again.

Apart from some type of catastrophic change in society or whatever, it's over.

Keep your yard cut and make sure you're kids have a stable upbringing. That's all you can do brehs.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

To me, it's more than poverty. 99% of poor Blacks aren't murdering someone.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
There isn't anything to do because this country is hostile towards black people and will keep them in poverty for centuries.
So what you're saying is there is no solution and to just stay strapped and look out for you and yours?