• No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
in the face of unambiguous statistics. the delusion is so strong that brothers are saying, "why don't we focus on the thing that kills us most after we've avoided homicide for 44 years on earth"
How many black people do you know personally that have been murdered opposed to people who have died by other causes?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Culture.

We need to start making hating other Black men unpopular. Society currently rewards this behavior on every level. It’s us as Black men to put a stop to it. Nobody else will.

I generally dont like these conversations because it ends up being a bunch of nonsense being spoken.

However the bolded is an imperative.

We have an incredible amount of mistrust, dislike and contempt/jealousy for each other.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The N-word has had a 400 year run of hate, violence and murder and brehs that haven't even seen a 1/10th of that time on this Earth genuinely believe they can "reclaim" it as "endearment"

The audacity :wow:
1*z3zl7lJNJ7UjDAxtphF7FQ.jpeg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Look at what we SAY in this bytch, just to get rich :ufdup:
“SHOOT a nikka right in the head!” don't even FLINCH
:what:

[Interlude]
Nah, nah we can't, we can't talk about that
We gotta talk about SOMETHING ELSE

I mean, because it's hypocritical, nikka, you got guns
You surrounded by gangsters and killers
All ya nikkas like, the fukk is you talmbout?
nikka, talk about something else...
:francis:

- Lupe Fiasco (On Faux Nem)

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much woe is me in here already, imo...

For those that say we're doomed.

That can't be so. 99% of people in the Black community are not committing murders.

For those that say it's the culture, what are some ideas to change it? Because although it's just a small amount doing it...we're all somewhat complicit.

i think the first thing is separating violent rap culture from black culture. This can be done in a grassroots type of way by calling out music executives and musicians for promoting black genocide. we have social media and something like that can quickly gain traction. we have to push the idea that these musicians are agents (willingly or not).

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The N-word has had a 400 year run of hate, violence and murder and brehs that haven't even seen a 1/10th of that time on this Earth genuinely believe they can "reclaim" it as "endearment"

The audacity :wow:
1*z3zl7lJNJ7UjDAxtphF7FQ.jpeg

Breh nikka is just another way to say negro which means black.

So, putting all this negative connotation on the word makes you look as goofy and low level as the cacs who wants to use as a slur.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
People are overlooking this in order to give c00nish opinions in this thread. Young people tend to die from accidents or unfortunate incidents.

Threads like these are just Trojan horses to bash black people and promote WS stereotypes. They should either be merged or deleted altogether. There’s one everyday.

Yeah, they only have to worry about them at elementary schools, high schools, colleges, malls, concerts, night clubs, bars, factories, post offices, business offices, and basically anywhere people congregate.

Why are you trying to shut down the debate around this issue by resorting to name calling and going the WS stereotypes or c00n argument. Why is it so hard to believe that people who really are discussing this are doing it in good faith and genuinely concerned.

44% of murder victims in America are Black which is a gross over representation given the Black proportion of the US population (13%) that is alarming. Black people are OVER REPRESENTED in these stats that's how you do a viable comparison. Maybe the reason there is a thread like this "everyday" as you claim is because it is an alarming enough issue to warrant everyday discussion. This site has plenty of threads addressing substantive and non substantive things (sports, music, self improvement, history, tech, jbo, cars, fitness etc...) so why you coming in here flame throwing WS c00n this and that.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We boxed in like a mfer. Take a listen to Gill Scott Heron" "The Revolution will not be televised" again with fresh ears. He definitely was a prophet because any type of revolution will have to go under the radar. So far we've seen many attempts to revitalize the people through social media always come to nothing. White people are going to have to look up one day and just see a unified people out of nowhere.
A counter revolution doesn't need to be televised either. The work parents do at home with their families and their children can be just as silent of a comeback.

A unified people dealing with systematic racism who have skills and education is a good problem to have compared to systematic racism with the hopeless and demonic.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
How many black men do you know personally that have been murdered opposed to have died from other causes?

I've never been or know anyone who have stopped by a cop and harassed. Does that mean it's not a legit problem?

Stop it breh.

And to answer your question, yeah I do.

Daps
So what are we gonna do to fix this poverty thing? Because I been hearing this since I was a toddler and I'm in my 30s now and folks still ain't figured it out.

I'm extremely pro reparations and think that's the only solution. But I'm down to hear more
We’ll electing our people in local elections and taking back our communities would be a good step. Why are all these communities full of blacks in the south run by white mayors, white council men, white judges etc. We need to come together to fund black candidates from those communities to help fix them.

If you let white racists control and police ur communities these are generally going to be the results

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the driver of crime is poverty. You fix poverty you fix crime.

this is false. our level of crime is mainly driven by mindset and culture. poor demographics of other groups don't have as much crime as us. also if that was true those poor African, Asian, and Eastern European nations would have been overrun with crime and they're not.

Edit: Also the number of middle-class black kids that get caught up in crime is ridiculous. look at dudes like casanova for an example, dude moms had means but yet he got caught up in the "culture". there are many more examples.

Last edited: