• Yes

Votes: 68 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
A total paradigm shift starting from the absolute foundation level and then upward. Grounded in order, morals, unity, autonomy, etc. Branching away from cac influence and dominance and being left to our own devices to figure it out (we had the opportunity before integration happened).

We were supposed to have these understandings and teachings passed down to us by forefathers, but unfortunately we were cut off from them and here we are today.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
This shyt not fixable. Especially since a lot of the intellectuals within the black community says the people who put us in this situation is going to fix it. That makes no sense. If we don't fix it, it will not get fixed.
Yep, the only ones that save us...is us.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's wild how homicide is the leading cause of death for Black men and we can say out of our mouths that music that centers around the murder of Black men is "entertainment"

Something is very wrong, very broken

:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Looking at that list, i'm more concerned about cancer and heart disease.
Of course murder and accidents are the leading cause of death for young people. Generally thats the only way a healthy young person does die. They not gonna get sick unless it's some type of flint situation.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need mental health facilities in black communities ran by capable black men and women with white people no where around. We need education systems in black communities ran by black men and women with white people no where around. We need funding for outreach programs in black communities ran by black men and women with white peope NO WHERE AROUND!!!!!

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Too much woe is me in here already, imo...

For those that say we're doomed.

That can't be so. 99% of people in the Black community are not committing murders.

For those that say it's the culture, what are some ideas to change it? Because although it's just a small amount doing it...we're all somewhat complicit.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Looking at that list, i'm more concerned about cancer and heart disease.
Of course murder and accidents are the leading cause of death for young people. Generally thats the only way a healthy young person does die. They not gonna get sick

Murder is not an "of course".

No one else is being murdered like this.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Murder is not an "of course".

No one else is being murdered like this.
Just saying logically, young people aren't supposed to die from the other causes on the list. They should live untl they get old enough for the diseases.
So telling me that when they do die its because of an accident or a murder makes sense. Homicide or accidents is among the top 2 for every young person regardless of race.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Too much woe is me in here already, imo...

For those that say we're doomed.

That can't be so. 99% of people in the Black community are not committing murders.

For those that say it's the culture, what are some ideas to change it? Because although it's just a small amount doing it...we're all somewhat complicit.

A massive change in culture in a earthly sense will only occur if something really traumatic happens. Like the fall of the west and damn near all the undesirable negroes are done away with.

So, if we want to be real things are bleak. :yeshrug:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just saying logically, young people aren't supposed to die from the other causes on the list. They should live untl they get old enough for the diseases.
So telling me that when do die its because of an accident or a murder makes sense. Homicide or accidents is among the top 2 for every young person regardless of race.

Of course, and those other things on the list are not an issue. If we were more likely to die from accidents or something this wouldn't be news. But it's not. It's violence. shyt is not normal or expected.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
jqBDbe.jpg
jqBte9.jpg
jqBmzu.jpg
jqBZ57.jpg
jqBpWb.jpg

Damn Asian men are really offing themselves like THAT!??!?

On topic. As others have said the only thing thats going to fix our community is collective leadership amongst BLACK MEN. And with that said I know we’re getting hell from all sides but there’s literally no excuse we can give ourselves because all the acknowledgments in the world of what white supremacy has wrought ain’t gonna stop it. We gonna have to power through it