Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
35% of babies and teens are murdered. Thats some sad ass shít. I think the community can benefit from more fathers (positive and stable) in the household and black people taking mental health more seriously.

"nikkas" die everyday B
"nikkas" ain't shyt
What does a "nikka" look like valuing another "nikka's" life?
"nikkas" have been murdered for centuries now

Such a simple mindshift with reverberating effects, right in front of us but brehs don't wanna accept it :wow: :mjcry:
Or "he must have had done something to be murdered" also "he probably was in a gang :manny:"

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not even getting into all celebrity black pawns and boule negroes who maintain the status quo for their white masters behind the curtain.

We boxed in like a mfer. Take a listen to Gill Scott Heron" "The Revolution will not be televised" again with fresh ears. He definitely was a prophet because any type of revolution will have to go under the radar. So far we've seen many attempts to revitalize the people through social media always come to nothing. White people are going to have to look up one day and just see a unified people out of nowhere.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Looking at that list, i'm more concerned about cancer and heart disease.
Of course murder and accidents are the leading cause of death for young people. Generally thats the only way a healthy young person does die. They not gonna get sick unless it's some type of flint situation.
People are overlooking this in order to give c00nish opinions in this thread. Young people tend to die from accidents or unfortunate incidents.

Threads like these are just Trojan horses to bash black people and promote WS stereotypes. They should either be merged or deleted altogether. There’s one everyday.
There was a shooting that killed a 24 year old at a warner robins club last night. I read about it this morning and wondered why is this such a prevalent issue with us. White people dont have to worry about constant shootouts at their establishments.
Yeah, they only have to worry about them at elementary schools, high schools, colleges, malls, concerts, night clubs, bars, factories, post offices, business offices, and basically anywhere people congregate.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So what is it to you and what's the solution?

What it is to me is I don't want to become a victim. My solution is mental health, jobs, and activities for Black youth (18 and under). The mindset of someone that's out here killing people has to be formed very early on. The sense of desperation and anger that drives some people commit homicides is something we can fix.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People are overlooking this in order to give c00nish opinions in this thread. Young people tend to die from accidents or unfortunate incidents.

Threads like these are just Trojan horses to bash black people and promote WS stereotypes. They should either be merged or deleted altogether. There’s one everyday.

Yeah, they only have to worry about them at elementary schools, high schools, colleges, malls, concerts, night clubs, bars, factories, post offices, business offices, and basically anywhere people congregate.
Thank you

i'm reading all this, like how else would an 18 year old die? Look at all the lists, Murder, Suicide, Accidents. across all races. Multiple cultures. yet t's only a cutlural issue for black people. People read a stat and then jump to random conclusions without thinking logically.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
This is all the result of black men and women glamorizing "street life". I've said this before. I grew up in a black middle class section of Brooklyn (Flatlands-Canarsie-East Flatbush area) yet there were still gangs, shootings, people trapping, etc despite their parents being MTA workers and mothers being nurses. They did it because at the end of the day to many black people that's what makes you "real" and "not lame". A large portion of black men spend the first roughly 35 years of their life trying to fit an image just to run into the wrong one and get put in the ground or end up in prison. Actually bringing light to this phenomenon means you're a c00n and a "square" so ima just end this rant here :hubie:.

Tldr; nikkas lost