Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
VAfLNHd.gif
fukked up

Daps
How do we know she's loyal? Have you ever seen dead presidents?

We don't know what she was liking. It's for a woman to be constantly happy under adverse situations.

Could be right.

Besides I don't know what she was putting him thru or vice versa.

Obviously it had to be something that made him bounce soon as he got that check

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let the girls have their thread.

In their heads every relationship in the hood is one where they love each other and she's packing his lunch every day for work and kissing him as he goes off in the morning.

:heh:

Most the time it's constant fights, arguments and they can barely stand each other, just together because the kids or because they think they can't do better. When there's real love there the men stick by the woma. Lebron stuck by Savannah when he could've chucked deuces. Ja Rule stuck by his super ugly ass wife when he could've easily upgraded. Some men will stick by, some won't. Besides you don't know this broad. She could've been a bytch for all we know constantly throwing it in his face how broke he was or how much of a man he wasn't.

I heard just as many stories of girls doing similar shyt. Leaving their men for richer guys. Fat girls leaving their man once they got skinny and sexy. And men putting their girlfriends through college only for the girlfriend to leave once they graduated and got better jobs. Don't act like this is just a guy thing.
realest post people in general aint shyt and will onyl use you to their advantage once they have no longer use for you they will move on :yeshrug:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
This happened to my female friend.

Dated him and held him down through school then law school.

Ole boy chucked her in the bushes QUICK once he got his gig.

He gave the same excuse to 'he needed torethink things' 'he didn't feel the same' blah blah blah

full

Daps

He gave the same excuse to 'he needed torethink things' 'he didn't feel the same' blah blah blah

I mean even if dude didn't wanna be with her he could've broke her off a nice check

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
There are plenty of examples of men who find success and bring their "Day 1's" along with them. Hell there was a thread in the booth not too long ago clowning rappers who kept true to their wives who were down when they didn't have shyt because they were "ugly" and not insta-Thot gorgeous.
It's hilarious every time a dude reads a story like this or see's a video of some girl cheating and dudes be like "see this is why we don't trust hoes" hashtaging hard on hoes and shyt women will be the first ones in the thread saying "why you trying to lump us in one catagory" "not all women are the same" "he should have chose better" when we weren't trying to lump all women into one category or imply all women were the same in the first place. Then a thread like this is made and women post shyt as if they want dudes to feel sympathy for them like we're supposed to go "ooooh I feel so sorry for womankind" or "all men are pigs who will leave women high and dry" when in reality all they're doing is doing what they preach against constantly. Plus being there and actually being supportive aren't the same thing for all we know she could have been the same type of chick cheating on him and nagging about how he's struggling to provide for his family or how she should have married someone else. If she was only with you cause she saw no way out and couldn't get child support after leaving you what would you do?

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of self projecting yourselves onto this dude, he might fukk up his money, he might not.

How is it self projecting to point out what this nikka did was foul :dahell:

Left his kids and his woman behind when they were in the struggle together

They endured a lot together obviously and he came up and bounced

Foul shyt is foul shyt, there's no way you can spin that

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I think part of the issue is because the average dude has to really date down unless he's paid. Most average dudes don't date average looking girls. 80/20 thing. So they feel like they are playing themselves if they finally get into the 20% club and stay with this women who is now punching even more above her weight then before.

It's the reason celebs with their women before they blew up always get clowned. That broad is ugly as hell even for the celeb without his money and fame

I don't give women credit for holding down a guy who before he got paid was still a couple notches above them. Find me a job that pays 30% better then I could find anywhere else and I'll hold that job down too.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:mjlol: Anyone in here co-signing his behavior better not be boo hooing in any other thread where a woman does a man dirty. Since we don't know the relationship and shouldn't judge her actions.

They always have to make the woman out to be horrible to justify how shytty some men are. But somehow whenever a woman divorces a man it because she's a horrible bytch and the man did everything right and was an amazing husband who didn't deserve it. :heh:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
realest post people in general aint shyt and will onyl use you to their advantage once they have no longer use for you they will move on :yeshrug:

I agree. We should all seek to find a balance between being giving and generous and protecting ourselves from exploitation.

There are plenty of examples of men who find success and bring their "Day 1's" along with them. Hell there was a thread in the booth not too long ago clowning rappers who kept true to their wives who were down when they didn't have shyt because they were "ugly" and not insta-Thot gorgeous.

In the experiences I've seen and heard in my life, women end up used and discarded when they "hold a man down". As for those rappers, how do we know that they married those women out of love and respect versus "Thanks for sticking by me while I cheated on you repeatedly and used up your good years. Here's a ring and I'm sorry for the herpes."?