Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all speaking on this from the perspective of someone who has adoration for Ali. If he was your dad, neglected you for life, and had you living like a bum you wouldn’t give a shyt about a fight robe either.
But you might still try to max what you could sell it for

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The biggest story here for me is How is Ali only worth $80 million :gucci:

There are bums worth far more. parkinsons must have really fukked up his bread:mjcry:
nah it wasnt that...ali didnt care about money...he spent crazy and had an entourage of hanger-ons and nation of islam that leeched off him on top of family....lawsuits, divorces, etc etc..if anyone asked him for money, he gave....it was his last wife that stabilized his finances and got rid of damn near everyone..if it wasnt for that ali would have prolly been dead broke and would have been mentioned like the parkinsons

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all speaking on this from the perspective of someone who has adoration for Ali. If he was your dad, neglected you for life, and had you living like a bum you wouldn’t give a shyt about a fight robe either.
tenor.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
nah it wasnt that...ali didnt care about money...he spent crazy and had an entourage of hanger-ons and nation of islam that leeched off him on top of family....lawsuits, divorces, etc etc..if anyone asked him for money, he gave....it was his last wife that stabilized his finances and got rid of damn near everyone..if it wasnt for that ali would have prolly been dead broke and would have been mentioned like the parkinsons
Damn I didn't know that. This is why everyone needs good people around them:francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

I'm of this opinion as well. Everyone looking at him like fans, but dude is getting his for all the years of neglect. I'm not mad at it, and this is another example of why being a present father is important. Your children will literally carryon your legacy and will choose how it will be honored.

It's literally just reciprocated energy. His dad dgaf about his future, in turn his son is showing he dgaf about his father's legacy.

:francis: