Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Urges him to get clean lmao the chi town dealers will have that eighty mill in no time.

Probably a reason why Ali didn't give him cash money, but wrote him into the will.

Somehow hell fukk it all up

He didn't get 80 million.

He prolly got like 7 mill and some change

Ali had 9 children divide 80 million by 9 and there you have it

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The thing is Beyoncé upgraded jay not the other way around

But he was still where he wanted to be in life when she met him. That's the point my dad was trying to make. He said the man doesn't have to be rich but he has to be where he wants to be in life because you'll always be apart of that struggle and he'll always feel like he can do better. Don't get me wrong, I'm successful too, I'm not just trying to live off a man or anything.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt you're in here crying buckets of tears when it's the woman leaving their men for better guys, which happens much more often. Hypocrite :mjlol:

Be happy that SOME men even decide to bring their day one chicks with them when they come up.

Most women don't. When women become successful or headed towards success and the man their dating isn't, almost 90% of the time the relationship is over.

Tell me I'm lying :jbhmm:

And if I remember correctly, you were one of the MAIN ones in the Ciara and Russell threads talking about how much Ciara UPGRADED with Russ.

How do you know he's leaving her for a better woman? All we know is that he's supposedly leaving her because he's inherited millions which you think is perfectly fine becusse you ain't shyt either.

Ciara did upgrade. Future is a cheater with multiple baby mothers. Russell is a Super Bowl winning Quarterback who seems like a good guy. Of course it's an upgrade.

This man isn't successful, he just inherited money from his successful father which he will probably waste and end up back where he was :mjlol:

Daps
I doubt you're in here crying buckets of tears when it's the woman leaving their men for better guys, which happens much more often. Hypocrite :mjlol:

Be happy that SOME men even decide to bring their day one chicks with them when they come up.

Most women don't. When women become successful or are headed towards success and the man they're dating isn't, almost 90% of the time the relationship is over.

And if I remember correctly, you were one of the MAIN ones in the Ciara and Russell threads talking about how much Ciara UPGRADED with Russ. So clearly when the circumstances are in your favor, you're cool with UPGRADING :jbhmm:

This is true.

I remember one of my dudes back in HS was talking to a chick and he was her first love and everything,but she went off to college,he didn't two years later she kicked him to the curb and got with the running back of the college team.

I do think women leave faster than men or more often than men when they have a come up or a more successful guy comes along.

But don't forget you have the women who leave their men for an upgrade,then the upgrade doesn't workout and they try to get back with the guy they left and he doesn't accept. I love those stories

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Clown ass nikka gonna leave his wife and children to suffer. Seriously? :aicmon: He gonna blow that money on strippers and coke. Your wifey stuck wit you through thick and thin and this is what you do? At least stay with her to help raise the children at the same time get a few side chicks. SMH. Sad sad. And ALi the goat but leaving your son to struggle isnt a good look. Sounds like a straight to BET drama movie.:to:

Daps
How do you know he's leaving her for a better woman? All we know is that he's supposedly leaving her because he's inherited millions which you think is perfectly fine becusse you ain't shyt either.

Ciara did upgrade. Future is a cheater with multiple baby mothers. Russell is a Super Bowl winning Quarterback who seems like a good guy. Of course it's an upgrade.

This man isn't successful, he just inherited money from his successful father which he will probably waste and end up back where he was :mjlol:

He isn't successful but God had a plan for him all along,now will he fukk up this plan? It's all on him.

Most successful people will never ever see anything close to what this man has gotten.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
I know she's at home like
tumblr_m1w1it7PJq1rt29wwo1_250.gif

Daps
Clown ass nikka gonna leave his wife and children to suffer. Seriously? :aicmon: He gonna blow that money on strippers and coke. Your wifey stuck wit you through thick and thin and this is what you do? At least stay with her to help raise the children at the same time get a few side chicks. SMH. Sad sad. And ALi the goat but leaving your son to struggle isnt a good look. Sounds like a straight to BET drama movie.:to:

At least he is setting up a fund for them and gonna pay child support. But as others have said he looks like a piece of shyt,but we don't know what was going on in their relationship,for him to leave soon as he got that check.

Hell when Ali died im sure he knew money was on the way,he probably told his wife then that he'd be leaving.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn

Most women don't. When women become successful or are headed towards success and the man they're dating isn't, almost 90% of the time the relationship is over.

And if I remember correctly, you were one of the MAIN ones in the Ciara and Russell threads talking about how much Ciara UPGRADED with Russ. So clearly when the circumstances are in your favor, you're cool with UPGRADING :jbhmm:

Thing is though this man didn't grind hard and work his way through the ranks, he didn't put any time in to build himself up.

Niggs just waited until his dad died :skip:

A super ambitious, career minded woman leaving a bum ass nikka who don't do shyt but sit on the couch and smoke is not the same.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
u can't trust the DM, they're on that BS. never heard of Ali having a 2nd wife named Grace. And the article is cleverly using quotation marks to quote the 3rd party radar online source instead of direct quotations from his son which would leave them liable instead of radar in a potential slander suit.

Muhammad Ali’s Wives: How Many Times Was He Married?