Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
why y'all think he gonna get a pawg? he might get a michonne

27876446163_1ffd796d74_k.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure if I believe all of this yet. Let's wait until more information comes out.

Like legit.. who wrote this? He only received handouts and food stamps? No real journalist writes shyt like that LOL.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm not sure if I believe all of this yet. Let's wait until more information comes out.

Like legit.. who wrote this? He only received handouts and food stamps? No real journalist writes shyt like that LOL.

He did.

Google him he has been in the media for YEARSSSS bashing ali and saying how he is on welfare and struggling.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Life is short :ehh:

So long as he takes care of his bills :yeshrug:

He won't. Read the fine print, he's a drug addict. There's a reason for his estrangement from his father. You never pour money down the bottomless pit of drug addicted family members. He'll be back in the hood within a year, watch.

Skeletor666

Banned
Daps
Urges him to get clean lmao the chi town dealers will have that eighty mill in no time.

Probably a reason why Ali didn't give him cash money, but wrote him into the will.

Somehow hell fukk it all up

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:mjlol: Anyone in here co-signing his behavior better not be boo hooing in any other thread where a woman does a man dirty. Since we don't know the relationship and shouldn't judge her actions.

I doubt you're in here crying buckets of tears when it's the woman leaving their men for better guys, which happens much more often. Hypocrite :mjlol:

Be happy that SOME men even decide to bring their day one chicks with them when they come up.

Most women don't. When women become successful or are headed towards success and the man they're dating isn't, almost 90% of the time the relationship is over.

Tell me I'm lying :jbhmm:

And if I remember correctly, you were one of the MAIN ones in the Ciara and Russell threads talking about how much Ciara UPGRADED with Russ. So clearly when the circumstances are in your favor, you're cool with UPGRADING :jbhmm: