Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you as a rich father will over millions allow your son to collect food stamps, even if he's a grown man. That just boggles my mind, fling him 50k at the least damn. You've got a thousand connects, guide him, its your duty as a father.

and the son is a low down dirty scoundrel too, this woman held it down when he was eating govt cheese, whatever thot he gets is in it for the money and when he blows the future, which he will, they'll ditch his arse in a blink of an eye. A woman that sticks to you when you're poor will be there forever, ride or die. IDIOT. He could have gotten some side pieces, but don't give up ride or die, ever.

He left his kids behind too???? :what: :snoop:
He estranged himself. He refused support from Muhammad Ali, and played into some family beef.
There was an article about it the week of Ali's death.
His son has been trash, he's still mad at his dad because he got beat up in school.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This happened to my female friend.

Dated him and held him down through school then law school.

Ole boy chucked her in the bushes QUICK once he got his gig.

He gave the same excuse to 'he needed torethink things' 'he didn't feel the same' blah blah blah

Exactly... I knew some successful sisters rather be a pharmacist or a nurse who downgraded in terms of men was with some broke dude paying all the bills buying a dude a ride giving him cash just to have him bounce on them and the kids for broke women.....

Dudes was like I just needed to get away for piece of mind

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I heard that too and saw it happen to "down" ass women. That's why I will never go all out for a man.
I heard it before too: from various aunties and older female cousins growing up.
It's just that, I had never heard a man say those things - not even my Father or big Brothers. So, it stuck with me more hearing it from this elderly man. He and his wife truly had an open door and home. You could pop over there unannounced, sit in the den with him and talk/eat/watch t.v./fall asleep for long hours. He was always, always 'counseling' us neighborhood kids (I wonder if his sons ever disliked sharing their parents in such a major way). His wife was the sweetest woman ever - she really did selflessly share her good husband and was very patient. As we grew into women and started dating, we introduced BF's /prospects to him (my Father had passed and my big Brothers all moved out of state) - he was as good, if not better, than my Mom in that if my Mom didn't like a guy, she was 100% spot on 100% of the time...and so was he! Strange...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh lets say today you inherited just 2 million what would you do with the money :lupe:

-Pay off my debts
-I'd purchase the family house in Michigan that we lost when I was a kid. That was my grandmother's house that she left to my father for our family to live in. It crushed the hell out of him when we lost that house :mjcry:

-I'd do my best to set my 2 sisters and my brother up with a business they could run

-lastly I'd move the fukk out of the country. Going to Africa, either Ghana or Johannesburg. Only time I'd come back to the states is for short visits with family

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As great as Ali was he was a foul dude at the same time.

Not totally aquitting him but Ali in his later years was a shell of himself. It wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility that he wasn't aware what his son was going through. His son even said in an interview a couple years ago that it wasn't all his father's fault it was his wife who was jealous of all Ali's kids from previous relationships who kept him from them

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember a interview where Ali said he didnt see his kids from his ex anymore,and they call another man daddy:francis:....i guess this is the son,wonder why he gotnso much money if the story is true...hopefully its not completley true,and maybe shes a piece of shyt.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not totally aquitting him but Ali in his later years was a shell of himself. It wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility that he wasn't aware what his son was going through. His son even said in an interview a couple years ago that it wasn't all his father's fault it was his wife who was jealous of all Ali's kids from previous relationships who kept him from them
I was thinking the same thing too. Ali probably didn't have access or control of his finances for the last 25 years of his life. I would hope that Ali wouldn't let his son struggle like that on purpose.

Even if you're his wife? :what:
The only exception is if he became sick. I will be there for him completely. But he better had been a good and loyal husband. If not then:camby:

Last edited: