Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If member of The Coli ever wonder why black women don't want to play the day one, they should come back and read this story.

There are plenty of examples of men who find success and bring their "Day 1's" along with them. Hell there was a thread in the booth not too long ago clowning rappers who kept true to their wives who were down when they didn't have shyt because they were "ugly" and not insta-Thot gorgeous.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

It's all part of the game
Unless you get you a real one

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VAfLNHd.gif

Daps
How are you as a rich father will over millions allow your son to collect food stamps, even if he's a grown man. That just boggles my mind, fling him 50k at the least damn. You've got a thousand connects, guide him, its your duty as a father.

and the son is a low down dirty scoundrel too, this woman held it down when he was eating govt cheese, whatever thot he gets is in it for the money and when he blows the future, which he will, they'll ditch his arse in a blink of an eye. A woman that sticks to you when you're poor will be there forever, ride or die. IDIOT. He could have gotten some side pieces, but don't give up ride or die, ever.

He left his kids behind too???? :what: :snoop:

Yea as a father regardless if me and my children speak or not if I'm worth millions they'll never struggle.

And yea I really don't get these cats who get rich and drop the chick they been with thru the struggle,like you said get some side pieces but you gotta keep the main one. Because you KNOW she gon be there rather you triple that money or blow it all and go right back to being broke.

Daps
So Ali had 9 kids.... So he looking at what less than 9 million

Being a broke nikka he probably go get a 2 million plus home, 5 cars, parties with fake fukks and end up knocking up some scandalous broad or 2.....i can tell he's going to fukk up the cash, he doesn't have Laila mindset

But Laila already straight financially.

He starting from ground zero,you know it's a wrap on his ass

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Be with a man when he has nothing, brehettes. :wow:

As my dad always says, "do you want to be Beyoncé or do you want to be the girl he wrote song cry for?" :ufdup:
She wasn't upgrading plus we don't know how she treated him. Let's not assume she was some loving, nurturing being.

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
She prolly kept throwing the ali name in his face when there was an argument...

you know women and their mouth...they can say some damaging shyt..

he prolly got that check and said, fukk you bytch, im gonna get my shine on and i'll catch you in traffic:ufdup:

Let the girls have their thread.

In their heads every relationship in the hood is one where they love each other and she's packing his lunch every day for work and kissing him as he goes off in the morning.

:heh:

Most the time it's constant fights, arguments and they can barely stand each other, just together because the kids or because they think they can't do better. When there's real love there the men stick by the woma. Lebron stuck by Savannah when he could've chucked deuces. Ja Rule stuck by his super ugly ass wife when he could've easily upgraded. Some men will stick by, some won't. Besides you don't know this broad. She could've been a bytch for all we know constantly throwing it in his face how broke he was or how much of a man he wasn't.

I heard just as many stories of girls doing similar shyt. Leaving their men for richer guys. Fat girls leaving their man once they got skinny and sexy. And men putting their girlfriends through college only for the girlfriend to leave once they graduated and got better jobs. Don't act like this is just a guy thing.