Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

Its a case by case situation , alotta successful men are still with their women, they were with from the struggle. Others are not.

I remeber when Kendrick Lamar got engaged 2 his long time girl friend. Instead of applauding that fact, Alotta blk women were mad she was light skinned....:huhldup:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Them yo legs? Lookin like a mocha vente from starbucks and shyt

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I heard that too and saw it happen to "down" ass women. That's why I will never go all out for a man.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Honestly if you want to do things for your man from the heart, that's good, but you should also worry about your own success and your own ability to live well if/when the relationship ends. At the end of the day don't sacrifice everything you have going for you and stack all your chips on a man because you can't force someone to be loyal to you.

I know a girl who was dating/engaged to a guy all through med school and residency, and when he became a doctor she was like ''babe we can finally schedule the wedding right? :gladbron:'' He told her he had to ''rethink the relationship,'' ''didn't feel the same anymore,'' dumped her ass and got a better looking woman much younger than her. And that isn't even uncommon.

This happened to my female friend.

Dated him and held him down through school then law school.

Ole boy chucked her in the bushes QUICK once he got his gig.

He gave the same excuse to 'he needed torethink things' 'he didn't feel the same' blah blah blah

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sounds like a dikk move on the surface and very well may be but I don't pretend to know anything about their relationship. He set up the kids with trust funds and they'll get child support that she will undoubtedly live off of. So the kids are definitely straight no matter what. Let's drop that angle for a second...

We don't know anything about the dynamics of their life prior to him inheriting. Everyone keeps saying she ride or die and we have no clue of that's the case at all. Just because she was broke with him doesn't mean she is choosing to be broke with him. Let's not be naive in that aspect.

Again, no way around it, this is a tough move to swallow without looking at him in a negative light but we just don't know and will never know anything about what she might've put him through to make him do that. For all we know she could've been shytting on him and cheating like tons of men and women do to their spouses. Maybe he put up with it because he had no other options but to. This happens all the time. The moment he gained options, he didn't have to do it anymore and left.

That seems more likely to me since if was a piece of shyt he wouldn't have set up trust funds for his kids off the rip. Something he wouldn't have to do since he'll be paying a decent amount in child support.

He could also just be a petty ass nikka who did this because he a petty nikka. Neither possibility is lost on me. I just don't presume to know what people have gone through to criticize their decisions.

That's just me though.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dude pulls this...while his father's passing is still fresh in the minds of everyone :snoop:...I always had a feeling dude was kinda pathetic but I felt sorry for him being who he was and carrying a legendary namesake..now :camby:
He may seem pathetic but dude could have done much worse way back..
He was there for kalalia's daddy..
Hey. .malcolm shabazz, grandsin if malcilm was a gangmember..lmao.nthen turned himself round.