Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

Honestly if you want to do things for your man from the heart, that's good, but you should also worry about your own success and your own ability to live well if/when the relationship ends. At the end of the day don't sacrifice everything you have going for you and stack all your chips on a man because you can't force someone to be loyal to you.

I know a girl who was dating/engaged to a guy all through med school and residency, and when he became a doctor she was like ''babe we can finally schedule the wedding right? :gladbron:'' He told her he had to ''rethink the relationship,'' ''didn't feel the same anymore,'' dumped her ass and got a better looking woman much younger than her. And that isn't even uncommon.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if you want to do things for your man from the heart, that's good, but you should also worry about your own success and your own ability to live well if/when the relationship ends. At the end of the day don't sacrifice everything you have going for you and stack all your chips on a man because you can't force someone to be loyal to you.

I know a girl who was dating/engaged to a guy all through med school and residency, and when he became a doctor she was like ''babe we can finally schedule the wedding right? :gladbron:'' He told her he had to ''rethink the relationship,'' ''didn't feel the same anymore,'' dumped her ass and got a better looking woman much younger than her. And that isn't even uncommon.
This happened to at least 3 classmates post uni. :dead:

Professional life vs College life is like Professional sports vs College sports....once you see those pro contracts you forget what dorm you even stayed in like :gladbron:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Not true at all most women that really holds her man don't get forgotten. And if they do they never had any loyalty from the man in the first place.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
She is pissed :damn:

Inheritance can't be touched in divorces :damn:
She can still get child support tho... can't she?

Hopefully dude breaks his wife, and kids something nice and heavy .... gotddamn this nikka foul.

He a Aint shyt ass nikka. Lke @CleanCut said, he could rocked out with the ride or die, and had some exotticals on the side...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
not in my experience...

the woman who holds the man down is often chucked once he finally comes up...or he just cheats on her with badder bytches...

If i was a woman I'd be VERY cautious to play that starter girl role VERY cautious..

they say never play the wife's role until the ring is secured. :usure:

so you don't date based on projected income/earning potential? it can be risky but if you're cultivating yourself, then you should be straight regardless.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
not in my experience...

the woman who holds the man down is often chucked once he finally comes up...or he just cheats on her with badder bytches...

If i was a woman I'd be VERY cautious to play that starter girl role VERY cautious..
Then those weren't men. Men realize who was there at their worst... And who wasn't. That's a horrible way to live not giving your all to someone when they are down, you can't get blessed like that.... But what do I know :yeshrug:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
'He gave his wife $75 to buy herself something nice, and bought the kids new shoes. He also wants to set up a trust fund for his kids,' the source told the tabloid site.

75 fukking dallors!? :why:

You've been together with your wife for ten long years and that's how you treat your wife? I understand your pops situation but your wife who hold you down from the geico. As for his father.. He's just as bad as he is. Your rich and famous with loads of connections. You couldn't even help your son out... I swear.. :snoop:

Love Ali but I can't rock with this.