Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Breh I thought this son was known knowledge? his been in and out of the press for years....junkie nikka
:ehh:

News to me. If he was a known junkie then :yeshrug:
But what about his grandkids? Was Ali even aware of them in his condition?
Sad stuff all around:francis:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How are you as a rich father will over millions allow your son to collect food stamps, even if he's a grown man. That just boggles my mind, fling him 50k at the least damn. You've got a thousand connects, guide him, its your duty as a father.

and the son is a low down dirty scoundrel too, this woman held it down when he was eating govt cheese, whatever thot he gets is in it for the money and when he blows the future, which he will, they'll ditch his arse in a blink of an eye. A woman that sticks to you when you're poor will be there forever, ride or die. IDIOT. He could have gotten some side pieces, but don't give up ride or die, ever.

He left his kids behind too???? :what: :snoop:

I agree. Dude is foul in his actions. Leaving behind your kids and a woman that held you down is sad. I have a feeling he'll be broke in a few years after spending that dough on scandalous eye candy (strippers, video 'models') and other such frivolous nonsense.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

that old man gave you LIFE LESSONS :wow:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Life is short :ehh:

So long as he takes care of his bills :yeshrug:

That man was bitter, and if you stay with a good man though the bad he will never forget that. TRUST.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
bytch probably put him thru hell...you think if she was the one with the doe...she'd stay with him?...she couldn't do better herself...that's why she stayed...breh wanted his peace and it said he setting up a trust fund for his daughters they'll be ok...but y'all don't know what went on in that man's house to make him bounce like he did.... judgemental muthafukkas...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That man was bitter, and if you stay with a good man though the bad he will never forget that. TRUST.

not in my experience...

the woman who holds the man down is often chucked once he finally comes up...or he just cheats on her with badder bytches...

If i was a woman I'd be VERY cautious to play that starter girl role VERY cautious..