Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
How are you as a rich father will over millions allow your son to collect food stamps, even if he's a grown man. That just boggles my mind, fling him 50k at the least damn. You've got a thousand connects, guide him, its your duty as a father.

and the son is a low down dirty scoundrel too, this woman held it down when he was eating govt cheese, whatever thot he gets is in it for the money and when he blows the future, which he will, they'll ditch his arse in a blink of an eye. A woman that sticks to you when you're poor will be there forever, ride or die. IDIOT. He could have gotten some side pieces, but don't give up ride or die, ever.

He left his kids behind too???? :what: :snoop:
The kids are innocent but I'll upgrade my woman. :yeshrug: bytches do it.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
So Ali had 9 kids.... So he looking at what less than 9 million

Being a broke nikka he probably go get a 2 million plus home, 5 cars, parties with fake fukks and end up knocking up some scandalous broad or 2.....i can tell he's going to fukk up the cash, he doesn't have Laila mindset

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
So Ali had 9 kids.... So he looking at what less than 9 million

Being a broke nikka he probably go get a 2 million plus home, 5 cars, parties with fake fukks and end up knocking up some scandalous broad or 2.....i can tell he's going to fukk up the cash, he doesn't have Laila mindset

Breh lets say today you inherited just 2 million what would you do with the money :lupe: