Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All bytches love money. Whores fukk for it, women marry for it. The more money we get, the more women like us. FOH little girl. You chicks just spent 30 pages saying "that's why we don't date broke nikkas". Now it's something different. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? Stop quoting me.

Like I said the only way you can get any woman is by offering her money. Your entire existence is pathetic that's why you're so damn bitter, lol.

Daps
Not wanting a broke man = / = marrying a man or being with a man for his money.

I make decent money there's no way I'm going to waste it on a guy that decided not to do shyt with his life :yeshrug:.

That's not the point.

We're saying most women would leave for a richer guy if the opportunity presented itself

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:mjlol: @ this logic. Having a committed relationship or marriage to an "already made man" still doesn't guarantee that he won't eventually get tired of you & leave or dessert you!

Show me where I said it did? Either man could leave a woman, but for me, it would hurt a lot more if he was a man that I invested in and help build up. That would be like turning the knife after you stabbed me.

It's the same reason that I've never been willing to take a chance on a guy that I felt was unattractive because it would just piss me off that I stooped so low and he still betrayed me after I did HIM a favor.

Might as well go for the gold from the beginning instead of settle and STILL getting screwed over.

If you don't understand that logic, I really don't care.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the point.

We're saying most women would leave for a richer guy if the opportunity presented itself

But that is his point and you all don't know what most women would do if they are married with children. You guys are just trying to justify this mans supposed actions.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
often times the Woman is the burden in the mans life as she could be a toxic person. Everyone aint a victim like people want to make it seem, I don't know the background to this though I`m speaking in general.

Yeah, but everyone has choices. It's just convenient that he just so happened to find his balls and dip when he got a check.

If he couldn't leave when he was broke then maybe she was the one holding down the household.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Might as well go for the gold from the beginning instead of settle and STILL getting screwed over.

If you don't understand that logic, I really don't care.

Whether you go for the "gold" standard male or "settle" for a lesser mate, if either decides to leave you high & dry in the course of a relationship or marriage, the end result is STILL the same, no matter how you try to rationalization it.