Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

We don't know why he left. For all we know, she could have been a nagging, toxic bytch that he had no choice to be with because of his financial situation. :francis: With that said, he had two kids with her and I don't support the break up of more black families, so I do not cosign this.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I would agree with that man. If possible women should get an already made man who loves you at his best.

I'm not about to struggle with anyone just for them to leave me when they come up because they don't think I'm good enough. Struggle by your damn self.

:mjlol: @ this logic. Having a committed relationship or marriage to an "already made man" still doesn't guarantee that he won't eventually get tired of you & leave or dessert you!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All women use men for money. So......I don't get your point there.

Ugly bytches, fat bytches, single mother bytches, pretty bytches. You just demand more money from men based on how fly you think you are.

All women use you for money since you have nothing else to offer.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I highly doubt he just left his wife and kids. There is alot more to this story

We don't know why he left. For all we know, she could have been a nagging, toxic bytch that he had no choice to be with because of his financial situation. :francis: With that said, he had two kids with her and I don't support the break up of more black families, so I do not cosign this.

Did y'all not see this from a tabloid :dahell:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol IDGAF

i guess not

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
VAfLNHd.gif

YOOO this shyt got me legit crying...flashing back to all those times in Super Mario World where you had to send Yoshi to the upper room so you could keep on keepin on. :russ::bryan::dead:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't think anyone that said that is mad, we're just saying this is exactly why they told us to be that way. Men always try to tell you that you should "build" with a man and other bs when really they just want someone to fukk and to cook for them until they get where they need to be. :heh:

Oh....yall aren't mad huh? Okay :troll:

Get over it. Girls do it everyday.

This chick used to be fat and ugly. She lost weight, became slightly cute and guess how fast the boyfriend who "put up" with her chunkiness got replaced :heh:

tumblr_mgy2coNoLU1s31chko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3f383Binb1s31chko1_500.jpg

Now she out here living that Thot life not giving a single flying fukk about her old nerd boyfriend :dead: dating the frat boy she always wanted

tumblr_o8fop28NGK1s31chko1_500.jpg
tumblr_n346zdXvUZ1s31chko2_1280.jpg

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. All women use men for their money because that's what women do. If you could, you would date a nikka with more money than the nikka you dating. You probably aint fly enough though :pachaha:

Stop trying to project your pathetic life onto others. The only way you can get a woman is by paying her.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Stop trying to project your pathetic life onto others. The only way you can get a woman is by paying her.

All bytches love money. Whores fukk for it, women marry for it. The more money we get, the more women like us. FOH little girl. You chicks just spent 30 pages saying "that's why we don't date broke nikkas". Now it's something different. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? Stop quoting me.

Daps
Oh....yall aren't mad huh? Okay :troll:

Get over it. Girls do it everyday.

This chick used to be fat and ugly. She lost weight, became slightly cute and guess how fast the boyfriend who "put up" with her chunkiness got replaced :heh:

tumblr_mgy2coNoLU1s31chko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3f383Binb1s31chko1_500.jpg

Now she out here living that Thot life not giving a single flying fukk about her old nerd boyfriend :dead: dating the frat boy she always wanted

tumblr_o8fop28NGK1s31chko1_500.jpg
tumblr_n346zdXvUZ1s31chko2_1280.jpg

Yup this is how it goes

Daps
All bytches love money. Whores fukk for it, women marry for it. The more money we get, the more women like us. FOH little girl. You chicks just spent 30 pages saying "that's why we don't date broke nikkas". Now it's something different. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? Stop quoting me.

:salute: They salty bruh