Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So I'll admit....

I did this shyt before

:whoa::whoa: but I'm a good guy now. I can't go back to the woman who I lived w, who tolerated me fukking strippers, who had my First Son, who held me down. ..... because there is no love there
And that's ancient history.

Such ancient history that she's finally gonna go to court to reverse the fact that I gotta pay her madd money

Deference between her and all these other bytches is she seen her role (and actions ) in not being good enough for me to stick around:francis:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Whether you go for the "gold" standard male or "settle" for a lesser mate, if either decides to leave you high & dry in the course of a relationship or marriage, the end result is STILL the same, no matter how you try to rationalization it.

But one would hurt me so much more than the other, which makes a difference to ME.

Also, if the gold standard left me in a marriage, I would probably come out a lot better financially. Team #noprenup

Daps
Reppin
Canada
He's not abandoning his kids, he's still gonna pay child support it's just not gonna come from his inheritance

Daps
Show me where I said it did? Either man could leave a woman, but for me, it would hurt a lot more if he was a man that I invested in and help build up. That would be like turning the knife after you stabbed me.

It's the same reason that I've never been willing to take a chance on a guy that I felt was unattractive because it would just piss me off that I stooped so low and he still betrayed me after I did HIM a favor.

Might as well go for the gold from the beginning instead of settle and STILL getting screwed over.

If you don't understand that logic, I really don't care.
:mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn this is an overall horrible story. Top to bottom type shyt. Muhammad lookin funny in the light from a father perspective for this one, but really, its a situation I expected. I dont remember hearing about all 9 kids, I expected at least one or 2 was estranged. With the type of money he had, I'd hope none would be, but its whatever.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So Ali had 9 kids.... So he looking at what less than 9 million

Being a broke nikka he probably go get a 2 million plus home, 5 cars, parties with fake fukks and end up knocking up some scandalous broad or 2.....i can tell he's going to fukk up the cash, he doesn't have Laila mindset
I would hope some of the other kids would get less since at least half of them actually ate off Muhammad when he was alive...I know its probably more towards the opposite since they was actually the ones he liked

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Oh....yall aren't mad huh? Okay :troll:

Get over it. Girls do it everyday.

This chick used to be fat and ugly. She lost weight, became slightly cute and guess how fast the boyfriend who "put up" with her chunkiness got replaced :heh:

tumblr_mgy2coNoLU1s31chko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3f383Binb1s31chko1_500.jpg

Now she out here living that Thot life not giving a single flying fukk about her old nerd boyfriend :dead: dating the frat boy she always wanted

tumblr_o8fop28NGK1s31chko1_500.jpg
tumblr_n346zdXvUZ1s31chko2_1280.jpg
Its one thing to read these stories but seeing actual pictures of this girl and her ex, Jenn Hudson, Monique and others who sent their down guy to the bushes makes the stories even worse.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Oh....yall aren't mad huh? Okay :troll:

Get over it. Girls do it everyday.

This chick used to be fat and ugly. She lost weight, became slightly cute and guess how fast the boyfriend who "put up" with her chunkiness got replaced :heh:

tumblr_mgy2coNoLU1s31chko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3f383Binb1s31chko1_500.jpg

Now she out here living that Thot life not giving a single flying fukk about her old nerd boyfriend :dead: dating the frat boy she always wanted

tumblr_n346zdXvUZ1s31chko2_1280.jpg
Lol

That's her nerd bf ' s fault. It's obvious she was making moves to be better physically, emotionally and probably financially.

Had her ex bf stepped it up and got in the gym, got a better job, stopped looking like a lame. SHE WOULD have stuck around. Because at a point the tides change. It's easier for an attractive wealthy man to replace any woman he likes. No matter how attractive a woman is over 30. She can't just replace a rich handsome man.

And we don't know if the nerd bf changed like she did

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Stop trying to project your pathetic life onto others. The only way you can get a woman is by paying her.
:martin: No, most women no matter how good of a job she has wants a man with money. Most can't get one tho

I always had attention from chicks my age. Ever since I've gotten a better job, dress in corporate attire everyday.

Things simple as pumping gas, going to the store draw female attention even more from women over 30.

I meet quite alot of women who are dating someone at the time. But switch up When they meet me, rarely do I hear "I'm seeing someone not interested" it's usually "let's exchange numbers I'm always looking for new friends"

Or "the guy I'm dating and I are kinda growing apart it's not the same" i got that recently. Knowing damn well they fukked a broke dude the day before

Basically I'm saying chicks need a reason to leave a nikka and that reason is usually an upgrade of some sort

Last edited: