Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

I would agree with that man. If possible women should get an already made man who loves you at his best.

I'm not about to struggle with anyone just for them to leave me when they come up because they don't think I'm good enough. Struggle by your damn self.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

To an extent. It makes sense to grow with someone but it should be conditional on their work ethic

Past a certain age, if a man isn't stable or at least have his shyt going in the right direction then :camby:

It's women that stick around with dreamers with no get-up or hustle and end up trapped with him

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Chicks out here arguing against themselves.

"My father told me to never marry a man that's broke/struggling".

Gotcha.

You don't believe in a woman slumming it by dating a guy who doesn't have money when she can easily find better, but you're mad that a guy who recently upgraded didn't stick around with a woman when he can now easily find better?

What you mad for? That's the game. Yall doing the same thing. Just from opposite sides.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
he looks nothing like ali though. in fact he looks like the guy behind him
36855C6A00000578-0-image-a-10_1469240117981.jpg

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I think part of the issue is because the average dude has to really date down unless he's paid. Most average dudes don't date average looking girls. 80/20 thing. So they feel like they are playing themselves if they finally get into the 20% club and stay with this women who is now punching even more above her weight then before.

It's the reason celebs with their women before they blew up always get clowned. That broad is ugly as hell even for the celeb without his money and fame

I don't give women credit for holding down a guy who before he got paid was still a couple notches above them. Find me a job that pays 30% better then I could find anywhere else and I'll hold that job down too.

Real quick....I grew up with 4 other guys. Now growing up, out of us 5 in total, I pulled the least amount of pretty girls. The other 4 were constantly pulling chicks. If we had to use numbers, on average I dated girls who were about a 6-6.5 (with a few 7-7.5's thrown in) while the other four had noticeably more attractive girls on average, let's say 8's, and MORE of them.

Fast forward a couple years into adulthood. My dating life has remained the same. I'm not pulling dimes. I'm not pulling ugly chicks. Just right in the middle as it's always been.

But I noticed with my 4 old homies that I don't hang out with too hard no more, the girls they fukk with now look HORRID. Chicks they wouldn't have touched or been seen with from 17-21. I don't say that to be mean but, it is what it is. I know it has to do with the fact that their financial situation is seriously lacking. The chicks they used to pull went off to college, graduated, got jobs, in search of nikkas with paper. Anyway......my point is......they try to make it seem like it's about growing up, maturing and caring more about finding wifey than it is about good looks but, it's bullshyt. It's about options. And I know if someone handed each of my nikkas $2 million today, suddenly, they would fall out of love with the 3's and 4's they with, and start hollering at the prettier broads they used to pull. I don't know what to say. That's the game. We selfish. We all out to maximize shyt for ourselves.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To an extent. It makes sense to grow with someone but it should be conditional on their work ethic

Past a certain age, if a man isn't stable or at least have his shyt going in the right direction then :camby:

It's women that stick around with dreamers with no get-up or hustle and end up trapped with him

often times the Woman is the burden in the mans life as she could be a toxic person. Everyone aint a victim like people want to make it seem, I don't know the background to this though I`m speaking in general.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I feel like white folks up top force nikkas to do this on some "get down or lay down", "no black families w/ wealth" shyt, cause shyt be too off. I mean yeah occam's razor i know but still

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Chicks out here arguing against themselves.

"My father told me to never marry a man that's broke/struggling".

Gotcha.

You don't believe in a woman slumming it by dating a guy who doesn't have money when she can easily find better, but you're mad that a guy who recently upgraded didn't stick around with a woman when he can now easily find better?

What you mad for? That's the game. Yall doing the same thing. Just from opposite sides.

I don't think anyone that said that is mad, we're just saying this is exactly why they told us to be that way. Men always try to tell you that you should "build" with a man and other bs when really they just want someone to fukk and to cook for them until they get where they need to be. :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Real quick....I grew up with 4 other guys. Now growing up, out of us 5 in total, I pulled the least amount of pretty girls. The other 4 were constantly pulling chicks. If we had to use numbers, on average I dated girls who were about a 6-6.5 (with a few 7-7.5's thrown in) while the other four had noticeably more attractive girls on average, let's say 8's, and MORE of them.

Fast forward a couple years into adulthood. My dating life has remained the same. I'm not pulling dimes. I'm not pulling ugly chicks. Just right in the middle as it's always been.

But I noticed with my 4 old homies that I don't hang out with too hard no more, the girls they fukk with now look HORRID. Chicks they wouldn't have touched or been seen with from 17-21. I don't say that to be mean but, it is what it is. I know it has to do with the fact that their financial situation is seriously lacking. The chicks they used to pull went off to college, graduated, got jobs, in search of nikkas with paper. Anyway......my point is......they try to make it seem like it's about growing up, maturing and caring more about finding wifey than it is about good looks but, it's bullshyt. It's about options. And I know if someone handed each of my nikkas $2 million today, suddenly, they would fall out of love with the 3's and 4's they with, and start hollering at the prettier broads they used to pull. I don't know what to say. That's the game. We selfish. We all out to maximize shyt for ourselves.
This. It pretty much is game 101. Options are key for men and women. Those saying otherwise is silly. That said, loyalty is key for both sexes and acting like this guy ain't a bytch nikka ain't the business. He is a bytch nikka.