Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
But one would hurt me so much more than the other, which makes a difference to ME.

Also, if the gold standard left me in a marriage, I would probably come out a lot better financially. Team #noprenup

The thing is, only a small percentage of women are getting that gold standard man. For everyone else, sacrifices have to be made in standards if they don't want to end up single forever. The woman in OP may not have been able to attract a better man. :francis:. It's the same for men, but it's easier for them since they can later acquire wealth to make them more attractive. Past 30 and women's desirability falls exponentially. :manny:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:laff: damn Savage shyt. I could care less either. As long as the kids are good that's all that matters and child support will have her ok. I wish I would do 10 struggle years with a broke chick get 80 mill and feel sorry about bouncing. 10 years ain't worth no 40 mill. All he owes her is what she gave him in those years. People kill me with that shyt. If you held somebody down for 5 years that's your own dumb ass fault.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
The thing is, only a small percentage of women are getting that gold standard man. For everyone else, sacrifices have to be made in standards if they don't want to end up single forever. The woman in OP may not have been able to attract a better man. :francis:. It's the same for men, but it's easier for them since they can later acquire wealth to make them more attractive. Past 30 and women's desirability falls exponentially. :manny:

Gold standard is relative to the woman's own station in life. I'm positive that with some work, the Ali's wife could have done better than a drug addict (even if her gold standard was a garbage man).

Also, I wouldn't know about the past 30 desirability thing. Most of the women I know around that age are getting chose/rings, but the black women and men I come in contact with are concerned with things beyond looks (it's more about what you can bring to the table).

And statistics show that, for black women, the majority get married later (past 30).

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lol

That's her nerd bf ' s fault. It's obvious she was making moves to be better physically, emotionally and probably financially.

Had her ex bf stepped it up and got in the gym, got a better job, stopped looking like a lame. SHE WOULD have stuck around. Because at a point the tides change. It's easier for an attractive wealthy man to replace any woman he likes. No matter how attractive a woman is over 30. She can't just replace a rich handsome man.

And we don't know if the nerd bf changed like she did

Its the same shyt. You cant excuse one and be outraged at the other.

People date whatever their options allow them to date and once they get more options, they're gone.

Just like she was gone when she went from fat and chunky to skinny and cute, and had alot of Frat guys hitting on her.

Her boyfriend who put up with her weighing 230lbs...they just suddenly broke up for some mysterious reason :heh:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Its the same shyt. You cant excuse one and be outraged at the other.

People date whatever their options allow them to date and once they get more options, they're gone.

Just like she was gone when she went from fat and chunky to skinny and cute, and had alot of Frat guys hitting on her.

Her boyfriend who put up with her weighing 230lbs...they just suddenly broke up for some mysterious reason :heh:

If she is in fact the one who dump him and it was on some superficial "I lost weigh so now I can find someone more attractive" ish then I find that equally messed up, but I think loyal is a valuable trait in men and women.

Giselle

Daps
If she gets a good lawyer, she could get him to pay for a house for her and her kids, a car, medical and school stuff, plus a nice amount of child support each month.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I see a few chicks in this thread saying "that's why we rather come along after the success"

That's fine u feel that way but no man with self respect is going to wife a chick that won't fukk with him when he has nothing

You'll get fukked but that's about it

Unless shorty one of the upper echelon bad chicks and/or has her own financial situation thriving, she not getting wifed

Promise y'all cannot tell me a situation where it worked out otherwise

Average looking chicks tombout they ain't fukkin with a man till he on top of his game :russ: