Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:dame:The story probably false but nikka look like a damn loser. For someone who's father is rich and influential.

He out here looking like he ask for cigs at the gas station n shyt.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
So if i give the majority of my money to my pops, and he puts it in an account. And passes that account down as inheritance..ive cheated the system?

Taxes have to be paid.... but spouses, ex-spouses, baby mommas, side pieces, jump offs and DISTANT family members can't touch or see that money.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
So did Ali raise his son or not?

If not why he a scumbag

And why that been left out the narrative for all these years?
Junior was a POS. Son uncle or cousin, you don't coddle shyt relatives, thats whats wrong with half the people I know. Let life bite you in the ass but you aren't going to fukk up my time or money on my watch, maybe when I am dead. You can only help people so many times before that shyt gets old.

And fukk being poor, they can clean up that apartment. :what:Poverty doesn't mean filth. Shows you what type of person he is to allow his family to live in poverty and filth. Real Muslims do not accept this.

Hope the story is not true though.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Jennifer Hudson left her nikka who was loyal, told her she was a great singer and begged her to audience for American Idol and she left him for a nikka named Punk.

I know she did. She was a fat horribly shaped chick back in Chicago. Once she got on, got skinny and got money, she wanted something to reflect her new stage in life :mjpls:

It's never a problem when women do it and they do it OFTEN

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Leaving your children is not a wise decision. It's selfish as hell. And if by someone better you mean a woman who will use him for his money then yeah I hope she does come along :smile:

All women use men for money. So......I don't get your point there.

Ugly bytches, fat bytches, single mother bytches, pretty bytches. You just demand more money from men based on how fly you think you are.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Money doesn't change who you are, it just amplifies what you already have inside of you.

If he was tired of his wife, why didn't he just leave her a long time ago (Which plenty of men with no money already do)?

I reckon he feels less guilty since he was able to leave a trust fund for his kids but, damn, he severed them ties clean.