Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Uh, the value drops for both. Nobody (especially a woman with no kids) wants a bum with multiple kids or baby mamas. The only difference here is bc he has inherited 80 mill. :wow:
Yea and had she been doing wife duties and prolly not being a bytch she woulda been right there living the high life with him.

Instead she took your advice and was left with 75 dollars :laff:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Uh, the value drops for both. Nobody (especially a woman with no kids) wants a bum with multiple kids or baby mamas. The only difference here is bc he has inherited 80 mill. :wow:

:mjlol:

Men will always have options...

I know nikkas with 2 or 3 baby momz and limited funds who got a whole roster

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Yea and had she been doing wife duties and prolly not being a bytch she woulda been right there living the high life with him.

Instead she took your advice and was left with 75 dollars :laff:

Are you dumb or do you just like coming off as one? Look at their family pics. She raised two, healthy children for him whilst on government stamps. What more could you ask for as a husband/father? You dudes are trash.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If this is true he's pathetic and a piece of shyt. I can see why his dad aint give him shyt the whole time cause the minute dude got it he abandoned his children.
Yep.

fukk these nikkaz who say Ali shoulda gave him money. Dude was probably a hype and a habitual fukk up. I wouldnt give him shyt either.

And when he gets it, look what the fukk he does.

And look at these fukk nikkaz in the thread clownin his wife.

SMH

Daps

Men will always have options bruh.

Look at the nikka from the housewives show, Apollo nikka was a criminal came home to a woman with big bucks.

And when he get out he will have his pick once again.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps

Right, you know nikkas from the hood. No, single, beautiful woman with options is going to settle for a baby daddy of 4 with 4 different baby mamas. Yuck! The woman you attract are a reflect of YOU. You are a bum, nikka then you'll attract bum hoodrats with no options in life or goals but to become your baby mother #5.

Daps
Right, you know nikkas from the hood. No, single, beautiful woman with options is going to settle for a baby daddy of 4 with 4 different baby mamas. Yuck! The woman you attract are a reflect of YOU. You aare a bum, nikka then you'll attract bum hoodrats with no options but to become your baby mother #5.

Ciara did :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Are you dumb or do you just like coming off as one? Look at their family pics. She raised two, healthy children for him whilst on government stamps. What more could you ask for as a husband/father? You dudes are trash.

How is speaking the truth coming off as dumb? :why:

Did she not receive just 75 dollars???

Did I say I agree with what he did?

Go check my first posts in this thread I said he should've stayed with her.:beli:

fukk is u talkin bout? :what:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Men will always have options bruh.

Look at the nikka from the housewives show, Apollo nikka was a criminal came home to a woman with big bucks.

And when he get out he will have his pick once again.

Dead at using Apollo as an example... :dead:

Phaedras fake, lying ass had no options. She was a 40 year old woman who had wasted all of her good years on school n fukking with bums who didnt see her in their future. She wasted her own time. That was her fault. And, when she realized that she began searching the prison system for a spouse. Please! Use better examples next time bc your agrument fell flat.