Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Dead at using Apollo as an example... :dead:

Phaedras fake, lying ass had no options. She was a 40 year old woman who had wasted all of her good years on school n fukking with bums who didnt see her in their future. She wasted her own time. That was her fault. And, when she realized that she began searching the prisons for a spouse. Please! Use better examples next time bc your agrument fell flat.

So a succesful rich attractive lady had to settle for a convicted felon?

You really believe that?

Maybe she can't pull a big celebrity but she could've got someone better than Apollo:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.

Sounds like he's given bad advice to more than a few people

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Are you dumb or do you just like coming off as one? Look at their family pics. She raised two, healthy children for him whilst on government stamps. What more could you ask for as a husband/father? You dudes are trash.
Yeah anybody cosigning this mess is shytty as hell.

But some nikkas like that. But they be the same ones complaining that there are no good women around. Meanwhile they just want somebody to mess over. Lol!
Don't know what their relationship was like but a woman doesn't have to be an evil bytch for a man to abandon her when he feeling himself.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
So a succesful rich attractive lady had to settle for a convicted felon?

You really believe that?

Maybe she can't pull a big celebrity but she could've got someone better than Apollo:stopitslime:

Yes! Have you seen her face and her no neck having, sloppy body? :gag: Everybody I know laughs when she's on screen. Yuck! She is ugly. Even Nene is better than her.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
You are 10000% correct.

But is it not the ladies fault for putting up with the nonense and then marrying the ain't shyt man?

It's a case by case basis for me depending on the factors. If the women knew better, it's their fault for putting up with it. If the women didn't know any better and thought that's just how relationships go, I can't fault her too much. Likewise, if a man is in a relationship with a woman that he really thinks he's going to be with long-term but his feeling change, I don't really fault him. If he knowingly and intentionally uses a woman for his own purposes and then throws her away when he's made it, I fault him completely. It's not so much what we do in relationships, but how we do it. There is no honor in what this man did.

Daps
It's a case by case basis for me depending on the factors. If the women knew better, it's their fault for putting up with it. If the women didn't know any better and thought that's just how relationships go, I can't fault her too much. Likewise, if a man is in a relationship with a woman that he really thinks he's going to be with long-term but his feeling change, I don't really fault him. If he knowingly and intentionally uses a woman for his own purposes and then throws her away when he's made it, I fault him completely. It's not so much what we do in relationships, but how we do it. There is no honor in what this man did.

No I don't respect how Ali jr did her,but we don't know what he put up with either,had he got that money and gave her a nice amount for her loyalty I would've been cool with that. She deserves something regardless of what they went thru.

Daps
Yes! Have you seen her face and her no neck having, sloppy body? :gag: Everybody I know laughs when she's on screen. Yuck! She is ugly. Even Nene is better than her.

:mjlol: Lady your thinking like a WOMAN,to a man Phaedra is attractive and an upgrade in most cases. Men and Women look at things differently.

Am I saying Phaedra is allllll that? No

But for her age and what she can bring to the table she is better than most and her body is not as bad as your trying to make it either.:ufdup:

For example I really don't think Edris Elba is anything special,he looks like any other regular cat,women go crazy over him.:yeshrug:

But I'm a guy. Women and men look at things differently

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:mjlol: Lady your thinking like a WOMAN,to a man Phaedra is attractive and an upgrade in most cases. Men and Women look at things differently.

Am I saying Phaedra is allllll that? No

But for her age and what she can bring to the table she is better than most and her body is not as bad as your trying to make it either.:ufdup:

For example I really don't think Edris Elba is anything special,he looks like any other regular cat,women go crazy over him.:yeshrug:

But I'm a guy. Women and men look at things differently

Correct. Men dont have standards, women do. Btw, I'm not one of those women that fawn over Idris Elba. He is not my type. :whoa:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
...Uh, everything she said is 100% correct. She is a young woman with many choices. She can drop him whenever.

Lol a bunch of nikkas that want to fukk her is not 'choices'. All she had to do was be born with a vagina. Until the nikkas that she wants are actually getting down on one knee and asking for her hand in marriage, it's not a choice.

Thats that typical "ooo girl I got him wrapped he ain't goin nowhere" mentality that leaves broads clueless wondering what happened at 30+. I just hope she no older than 24 thinking like that. She still got some time to wise up.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Before the inheritance

-Tryin' to get his Malcolm X on..

34EAA1B400000578-3626702-image-m-47_1465186345514.jpg

After the inheritance cheque cleared..

vc27h51tzoqud80fkt2j_ifwt-ludacris-strip-club-9.png

- Getting his Mack on and Strippers Thongs off..

:laff:

Daps
Correct. Men dont have standards, women do. Btw, I'm not one of those women that fawn over Idris Elba. He is not my type. :whoa:

You know what I mean tho. We just don't see things the way y'all do and vice versa.

So I understand where you coming from regarding Phaedra,but August Alsina looks the next meal he miss he might die,and women love him.

To each their own :yeshrug: