Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He can do the same.

But the thing is why isn't she doing all she can now to be with him and show him that he's the only one she wants to be with forever?

So he's supposed to believe someone who doesn't go all out for him,will change their tune once some papers and a ring is presented?

fukk outta here
Umm what am I supposed to be doing? :what: He already knows that I'm in love with him and that I'm willing to be with him forever. He tells me that I'm the best thing that has happened to him and that I make him very happy. I must be doing something right.

So I'm trying to figure out what are all the things I'm supposed to be doing to prove that I'm worthy of him. Enlighten me since you seem to be a relationship guru :sas1:

Are you dumb or do you just like coming off as one? Look at their family pics. She raised two, healthy children for him whilst on government stamps. What more could you ask for as a husband/father? You dudes are trash.
They don't make any sense. It's sad :snoop:

Daps
Lol a bunch of nikkas that want to fukk her is not 'choices'. All she had to do was be born with a vagina. Until the nikkas that she wants are actually getting down on one knee and asking for her hand in marriage, it's not a choice.

Thats that typical "ooo girl I got him wrapped he ain't goin nowhere" mentality that leaves broads clueless wondering what happened at 30+

Quit dropping knowledge breh :birdman:

Daps
Umm what am I supposed to be doing? :what: He already knows that I'm in love with him and that I'm willing to be with him forever. He tells me that I'm the best thing that has happened to him and that I make him very happy. I must be doing something right.

So I'm trying to figure out what are all the things I'm supposed to be doing to prove that I'm worthy of him. Enlighten me since you seem to be a relationship guru :sas1:

They don't make any sense. It's sad :snoop:

Hey,I'm not Dr.Phil.

If you think what you doing is correct what I say won't matter.

Do ya thang.

Just make sure you upload some wedding pics on here when it happens:troll:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Are you dumb or do you just like coming off as one? Look at their family pics. She raised two, healthy children for him whilst on government stamps. What more could you ask for as a husband/father? You dudes are trash.
How are you so sure she's a standup woman?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Damn this thread is really sad. I don't know how any man can co-sign this shyt. Making up scenarios as to why this is okay.
But it's cool cause women do the same thing, all day you nikkas talk about taking accoubtability but y'all up in here making excuses for a man leaving his wife and KIDS. Why? Because some of you love the idea of black women being hurt, even if it's to the detriment of ur own seed.
Hopefully this story is not true.

Anahita

All Star
Daps
No I don't respect how Ali jr did her,but we don't know what he put up with either,had he got that money and gave her a nice amount for her loyalty I would've been cool with that. She deserves something regardless of what they went thru.

If he decided that he wanted to leave, but set her and the kids up nice I wouldn't be so horrified. But to throw this woman $75 and roll out on the fan when you have millions is a damn sin. What is the point of leaving your kids a college fund if they have to grow up in projects in Chicago?!

Daps
Damn this thread is really sad. I don't know how any man can co-sign this shyt. Making up scenarios as to why this is okay.
But it's cool cause women do the same thing, all day you nikkas talk about taking accoubtability but y'all up in here making excuses for a man leaving his wife and KIDS. Why? Because some of you love the idea of black women being hurt, even if it's to the detriment of ur own seed.

Regardless of how you or anyone feels,it's a reason why he left and only gave her 75 dollars.

Now do I agree?? NO

If he didn't wanna be with her,then he should've left her a nice check and told her it was over,that would've been respectable.

But no man with a long time wife who was with him during his darkest days and has two kids from her gonna come into millions and leave and only give her 75 dollars.

Nah

Daps
If he decided that he wanted to leave, but set her and the kids up nice I wouldn't be so horrified. But to throw this woman $75 and roll out on the fan when you have millions is a damn sin. What is the point of leaving your kids a college find if they have to grow up in projects in Chicago?!

I agree. :yeshrug:

Should've left a million IMO.

But not everybody is the same.

But you gotta ask yourself,what did she do to him to get treated so low.

I am not saying she deserved what she got,but something had to have happened for him to diss her like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
80 million sounds plenty well especially for those kids but Damn! Ali should be more worth than that..especially looking at the man was respected and looked up when his death was announced and at his Funeral..

fukking bullshyt man..

that man is worth a Billion dollars..

And that billion will be made by the company that bought the rights to his brand a while back

Anahita

All Star
Daps
I agree. :yeshrug:

Should've left a million IMO.

But not everybody is the same.

But you gotta ask yourself,what did she do to him to get treated so low.

I am not saying she deserved what she got,but something had to have happened for him to diss her like that.

She didn't have to do anything to deserve being treated like this. A lot of people function on an exploiter/exploited mentality. Meaning they are either going to use you or be used by you. They will lay their stories of personal tragedy at your feet and drain you of your money, energy, and time. Once they've gotten all they can use out of you they toss you to the wayside and keep it moving. My father and sister are like this, I know the type well.

Daps
She didn't have to do anything to deserve being treated like this. A lot of people function on an exploiter/exploited mentality. Meaning they are either going to use you or be used by you. They will lay their stories of personal tragedy at your feet and drain you of your money, energy, and time. Once they've gotten all they can use out of you they toss you to the wayside and keep it moving. My father and sister are like this, I know the type well.

You could be right.

I just don't see it,I mean we could literally draw up a thousand scenarios.

But at the end of the day if he didn't wanna be with her he should've gave her a nice check,explained to the children what's going on and left.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

The Queen has spoken:blessed: