Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.
As a woman, you have to catch the guy on the up and up. It can't be when he is down and generally not when he's on top.

Too many options at the top and not enough at the bottom.

Daps
...Uh, everything she said is 100% correct. She is a young woman with many choices. She can drop him whenever.

He can do the same.

But the thing is why isn't she doing all she can now to be with him and show him that he's the only one she wants to be with forever?

So he's supposed to believe someone who doesn't go all out for him,will change their tune once some papers and a ring is presented?

fukk outta here

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So what? He came up. Much more than anybody with a "professional career". He got more options. He chose not to deal with her anymore. Case closed. Women do this EVERY DAY. They'll leave a broke nikka in a HEARTBEAT. So it's funny to hear women crying.

I mean you got women who leave their man to be the side chick of a successful dude :deadrose:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
He can do the same.

But the thing is why isn't she doing all she can now to be with him and show him that he's the only one she wants to be with forever?

So he's supposed to believe someone who doesn't go all out for him,will change their tune once some papers and a ring is presented?

fukk outta here

A woman is not supposed to do wifey duties for a man that isn't her husband! If she does, she lost from the jump. I know too many dumb girls who do wifey shyt for no good man that they aren't even in a relationship with...no! :childplease:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
the champ allows the women to make decisions about the money, sort of like camille for bill cosby

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Can we look at the facts though. :ld:

Hes a man, he can have somewhere to go. He's the son of Casius Clay I know some woman could take him in. A man's value doesnt drop when he has kids. A woman's value does.

Uh, the value drops for both. Nobody (especially a woman with no kids) wants a bum with multiple kids or baby mamas. The only difference here is bc he has inherited 80 mill. :wow:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
while Ali jnr is shuffling his priorities with that Ali inheritance of a million bucks..

Mr Ali's Yakubian grandson Biaggio (a fine looking stud that i would derail into my pony) is getting his own cheque..cash ..loot!!! He is a Professional Model!!!

screen-shot-2016-06-15-at-10-05-09-am.jpeg

OFF TOPIC BUT lmao ' gazillion..

139686.jpg

:russ:

How much do you think bae got/or is getting? :wow: