Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Before the inheritance

-Tryin' to get his Malcolm X on..

34EAA1B400000578-3626702-image-m-47_1465186345514.jpg

After the inheritance cheque cleared..

vc27h51tzoqud80fkt2j_ifwt-ludacris-strip-club-9.png

- Getting his Mack on and Strippers Thongs off..

@patscorpio
@The HONORABLE SKJ

Last edited:

Anahita

All Star
Daps
:what: What type of thought process is this? :mjlol: And the bitter hoes who dapped this post :bryan:

Can you post the statistics of the famous men who has STDS with those who are married?? Or are you posting this out of insecurity? :mjlol:

Have you seen Plies' and DMX's wives, just those two, out of the top of my head? As much p*ssy and video hoes they surround themselves in those guys NEVER "upgraded" like this guy did. Probably because they were SUPPORTIVE of them when those men were struggling, living the normal life. As a matter of fact, men leaving their wives when he makes it is RARE fro black men. But common for white men. Plenty of successful black men who has homely looking black women, because they most likely, love their women and are great mothers to their kids. Been their since day 1. Yet you pick ONE instance, then yall be like "that why I will never give it all for a (black) man" - @Jasmine20 or :mjpls: "he only married her because she does'nt want him going around writing tell-all books about his infidelities." I mean damn if you do, damn if you dont. :what:

Sounding like a commentator on a Bossip article. A nikka cant do nothing right. :mjlol:

Before you call anyone bitter, you might want to read your own posts in this thread. Lol, are you using DMX as a positive example of a man who marries his day one? He dogged her ass out for over a decade: cheated left and right, brought his son along with him when he was smashing other broads, and abused her. I have personally known several women who stuck it out with some dude, turning a blind eye to his bullshyt, supporting him financially and otherwise hoping to get that ring. For the few who did get it, those marriages were not created out of love and respect and a desire to build together. They were given out of guilt, not wanting to die alone, and usually nagging from their mothers. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Daps
Before you call anyone bitter, you might want to read your own posts in this thread. Lol, are you using DMX as a positive example of a man who marries his day one? He dogged her ass out for over a decade: cheated left and right, brought his son along with him when he was smashing other broads, and abused her. I have personally known several women who stuck it out with some dude, turning a blind eye to his bullshyt, supporting him financially and otherwise hoping to get that ring. For the few who did get it, those marriages were not created out of love and respect and a desire to build together. They were given out of guilt, not wanting to die alone, and usually nagging from their mothers. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

:ehh:

Daps

You are 10000% correct.

But is it not the ladies fault for putting up with the nonense and then marrying the ain't shyt man?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Why would I go all out for a man that I'm not even married to yet? :dead:

According to him I do :umad:
I love this female logic. Let me guess.. once he marries you THEN you'll go all out. Until then, he should just take your word for it and just believe that you will :mjlol:

Oh sorry that I'm not paying his bills, taking out loans for him and giving him money to "prep him for success." My boyfriend isn't a bum ass nikka that wants or expects a woman to take care of him financially. He has respect for himself.

And I bet you I'll keep him. Lol he ain't going no where unless I drop him.
:snoop: please tell me you're under the age of 24

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I love this female logic. Let me guess.. once he marries you THEN you'll go all out. Until then, he should just take your word for it and just believe that you will :mjlol:

...Uh, everything she said is 100% correct. She is a young woman with many choices. She can drop him whenever.