Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
More than likely he was living off her since he was a bum drug addict. He probably had no where to go which is why when he got money he left all of them cause his trifling :mjlol:

Can we look at the facts though. :ld:

Hes a man, he can have somewhere to go. He's the son of Casius Clay I know some woman could take him in. A man's value doesnt drop when he has kids. A woman's value does.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:usure:i still need a better source

i was being facetious. the daily mail quoted radaronline.
conservative means they're low key status quo or white supremacist. they will do anything and everything to cleverly to tear down the image of an high profile melanated family

Radar Online | Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News
radaronline.com/
Radar Online
Check back often for the most up-to-the-second celebrity gossip, news and Hollywood happenings anywhere. Follow stories as they happen & see what's

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I prep him for success by offering emotional support and advice :sas1: What's your definition of prepping a man for success?

As far as the rest of your post, he's not just with me for physical reasons.

This song is so funny :russ:

First of all, do you want to settle down with him or any man for that matter? The answer to that would depend on where i take this.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS WAS ALI'S ONLY ESTRANGED KID...
YOU THINK THAT WAS BY COINCIDENCE?
IM SURE HE DID SOME fukkED UP shyt
TO BE DISOWNED BY HIS FATHER.

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS nikka DID TO HIS WIFE AND KIDS
AS SOON AS HE GOT SOME BREAD.

ITS OBVIOUS HES A fukk nikka.

seems like ali had beef with this dudes mom and he suffered for it.

HE HAS THE SAME MOTHER AS THE BEDWENCH TWINS
WHO WERE STILL IN ALI'S LIFE.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

Hes a man, he can have somewhere to go. He's the son of Casius Clay I know some woman could take him in. A man's value doesnt drop when he has kids. A woman's value does.

Bruh she know wassup,she just bored

Same woman who just gave Ciarra props for leaving future for Rusell Wilson,but said women are loyal :mjlol:

Ciara knew what she was dealing with when she got with Future,something better came along far as a man with a cleaner image and no children and Ciara moved on quick as fukk:russ:

bytch already married :deadmanny:

Stop feeding her trolling breh :ufdup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
while Ali jnr is shuffling his priorities with that Ali inheritance of a million bucks..

Mr Ali's Yakubian grandson Biaggio (a fine looking stud that i would derail into my pony) is getting his own cheque..cash ..loot!!! He is a Professional Model!!!

screen-shot-2016-06-15-at-10-05-09-am.jpeg

OFF TOPIC BUT lmao ' gazillion..

139686.jpg

:russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
80 million sounds plenty well especially for those kids but Damn! Ali should be more worth than that..especially looking at the man was respected and looked up when his death was announced and at his Funeral..

fukking bullshyt man..

that man is worth a Billion dollars..
I was surprised at his total net worth as well.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

THIS WAS ALI'S ONLY ESTRANGED KID...
YOU THINK THAT WAS BY COINCIDENCE?
IM SURE HE DID SOME fukkED UP shyt
TO BE DISOWNED BY HIS FATHER.

JUST LOOK AT WHAT THIS nikka DID TO HIS WIFE AND KIDS
AS SOON AS HE GOT SOME BREAD.

ITS OBVIOUS HES A fukk nikka.

HE HAS THE SAME MOTHER AS THE BEDWENCH TWINS
WHO WERE STILL IN ALI'S LIFE.

:devil:
:evil:

what do you mean estranged?
Muhammad married belinda later changed name to Khaliah..she had 4 kids and one of them was Ali jnr. Ali was close to the other 3..so how was jnr left out?And khaliah the mother was a strong tough stern woman!!

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
80 million sounds plenty well especially for those kids but Damn! Ali should be more worth than that..especially looking at the man was respected and looked up when his death was announced and at his Funeral..

fukking bullshyt man..

that man is worth a Billion dollars..

breh gave millions to the nation back in the day.

The Power And The Money

At its height in the 1970s, court records show, Elijah Muhammad's Nation owned farms in three states, a newspaper that earned annual profits of $3 million, a Chicago supermarket that cleared $325,000 on sales of $1.7 million, a string of small bakeries and cleaners, some 40-odd Chicago-area rental properties and the controlling interest in the Guaranty Bank and Trust Co. on the South Side.

The empire began to crumble even before Elijah Muhammad's death in 1975, riven by tax debts and internal corruption, and it finally collapsed amid competing probate court claims of his heirs and ministers.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but most NFL players go broke 2-5 years after there playing days, and I doubt Ciara will stick around when Russell is middle class.

I will tag you when that thread is made.

Lol yeah keep believing that.

The fact was he was a bum drug addict with a wife and children. If he wanted to do more with his life he could have but instead he stayed on drugs and did nothing. He had no value.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh she know wassup,she just bored

Same woman who just gave Ciarra props for leaving future for Rusell Wilson,but said women are loyal :mjlol:

Ciara knew what she was dealing with when she got with Future,something better came along far as a man with a cleaner image and no children and Ciara moved on quick as fukk:russ:

bytch already married :deadmanny:

Stop feeding her trolling breh :ufdup:

No Future was a cheater and Ciara had already left him before Russell came along

Why should a woman be loyal to a cheater?

How about you get your facts straight before trying to tell someone about me?