Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Daps
Oh sorry that I'm not paying his bills, taking out loans for him and giving him money to "prep him for success." My boyfriend isn't a bum ass nikka that wants or expects a woman to take care of him financially. He has respect for himself.

And I bet you I'll keep him. Lol he ain't going no where unless I drop him.

You ain't got it like that :mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you really think Ciara didn't understand what she was getting involved with messing with a man who is a millionaire had a bunch of baby mamas does drugs and raps about drugs? :jbhmm:

What did she think was gonna happen?:what:

She prolly was fukkin wit Russ before she broke up with Future,she is already Married!!:why:

I never said she wasn't dumb for messing with him in the first place. She was but she wizened up and left him and someone better came along.

Sometimes we get lucky after we fukk up :yeshrug:.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Oh sorry that I'm not paying his bills, taking out loans for him and giving him money to "prep him for success." My boyfriend isn't a bum ass nikka that wants or expects a woman to take care of him financially. He has respect for himself.

And I bet you I'll keep him. Lol he ain't going no where unless I drop him.
ok :mjlol:

A minute ago you was like " :usure: I dont go all out for NO man", now you like "he can take care of himself, and doesnt expect me to take care of him"

SO which one is it? :skip:

That shyt aint gonna fly when shyt gets real.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Like father like son
jnr had another father?
ali fukked around and divorced but left plenty for his family when he was alive..
the illegitimate kids (x 2) was different as the mother's were doing some other shyt behind the scenes..
If you know anything about ali then make a comment if not please suck on your uncle's cock and sleep well tonight gregory.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The irony here never ceases to amaze me

Coli brehs: these batches ain't shyt, they all only want a nikka thats paid.
They only use men for money and all they offer is their vagina. :scust:

Colin brehs: oh shyt! This nikka got paid now! Quick go get you some bytch that only wants you for your money and all she has to offer is vagina. Breh is winning!
:gladbron:

Don't make a lick of sense.
:francis:

Daps
jnr had another father?
ali fukked around and divorced but left plenty for his family when he was alive..
the illegitimate kids (x 2) was different as the mother's were doing some other shyt behind the scenes..
If you know anything about ali then make a comment if not please suck on your uncle's cock and sleep well tonight gregory.

:ooh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jnr had another father?
You're taking this way too serious FOH bytch ass nikka:pacspit:
Don't project your hate towards me. Don't none of us really know what's going on :rudy:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Dude is foul for leaving wife & kids to suffer like that after getting his money. If the shoe was on the other foot, he probably would had went insane or gave her the beats.

She held the nikka down and probably had to put up with nights of him crying & sobing about struggling and his father not wanting to have shyt to do with him