Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Lol yeah keep believing that.

The fact was he was a bum drug addict with a wife and children. If he wanted to do more with his life he could have but instead he stayed on drugs and did nothing. He had no value.

He;s the son of Muhammad freaking Ali :russ: :russ:

Hes worth big bucks AS SOON as ALI dies. ANY woman wouldve took him in and tolerated him until ALI died. FOH :heh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I was surprised at his total net worth as well.
that's due to Lonnie and co selling his name rights to espn in 2002 for 50 million bucks..the ali estate wasn't making that much money etc.
Lonnie was his carer more than anything else at that stage.
the gala dinners and special guest visits and adidas wasn't making up for the bills etc..
another reason why Lonnie stepped up and kicked out rahman ali and told ali jnr to fukk off as they were always trying to grab a few grand from Ali every few months or so.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh she know wassup,she just bored

Same woman who just gave Ciarra props for leaving future for Rusell Wilson,but said women are loyal :mjlol:

Ciara knew what she was dealing with when she got with Future,something better came along far as a man with a cleaner image and no children and Ciara moved on quick as fukk:russ:

bytch already married :deadmanny:

Stop feeding her trolling breh :ufdup:
Umm Future broke up with Ciara. He claimed they grew aparShe was ready to marry him and he played her ass. She moved on like a smart person would.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He;s the son of Muhammad freaking Ali :russ: :russ:

Hes worth big bucks AS SOON as ALI dies. ANY woman wouldve took him in and tolerated him until ALI died. FOH :heh:

Muhammed Ali had value. His drug addict son complaining cause he daddy wouldn't help his bummy behind out has no value. Let's just see how long that money will last.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what do you mean estranged?
Muhammad married belinda later changed name to Khaliah..she had 4 kids and one of them was Ali jnr. Ali was close to the other 3..so how was jnr left out?And khaliah the mother was a strong tough stern woman!!

ESTRANGED...
AS IN THE ONLY CHILD HE DIDNT fukk WITH.

I JUST SAID HE AND THE TWINS HAD THE SAME MOTHER.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

:devil:
:evil:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You aint gonna keep him :russ:

All those intangibles aint gonna do shyt. :mjlol:
Oh sorry that I'm not paying his bills, taking out loans for him and giving him money to "prep him for success." My boyfriend isn't a bum ass nikka that wants or expects a woman to take care of him financially. He has respect for himself.

And I bet you I'll keep him. Lol he ain't going no where unless I drop him.

Daps
You the one making up stuff :pachaha:

So you really think Ciara didn't understand what she was getting involved with messing with a man who is a millionaire had a bunch of baby mamas does drugs and raps about drugs? :jbhmm:

What did she think was gonna happen?:what:

She prolly was fukkin wit Russ before she broke up with Future,she is already Married!!:why: