Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you would be giving all types of excuses and congratulating her, so whats the big deal? :heh:

Show proof of me doing that?

I would never be ok with a woman doing that.:stopitslime:

Unless there's factual evidence the husband was abusive or unfaithful.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
how much did he inherit though??
Lonnie Ali was tight with Ali's financial affairs she basically did the business and wanted none of his Kids to suck him dry (no incest no homo)..

true talk, she cut off the spigot, Ali got a ton of kids so the inheritance will be decent but not over the top.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You're obviously right but it's still some scumbag shyt regardless.
As I said earlier, for all we know she could have been the biggest nagger from hell, and I could say that because I don't know ANY black struggle couples in a happy marriage. Do you? :usure:

I dont agree with leaving his kids, thats foul, but at the same time, the article said he left a trust fund, and I bet they left out MORE details about their future. I also know that white publications tend to paint black males as bad fathers. If he didnt love his kids, then he wouldve dipped out long ago.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'd say prolly around 5 million is what he walked away with.

Just my guess

80 million between 9 people is 8.8 a piece, but lawyer fees he might've had others in his will or whatever.

So that's just a safe guess

80 million sounds plenty well especially for those kids but Damn! Ali should be more worth than that..especially looking at the man was respected and looked up when his death was announced and at his Funeral..

fukking bullshyt man..

that man is worth a Billion dollars..

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As I said earlier, for all we know she could have been the biggest nagger from hell, and I could say that because I don't know ANY struggle couples in a happy marriage. Do you? :usure:

I dont agree with leaving his kids, thats foul, but at the same time, the article said he left a trust fund, and I bet they left out MORE details about their future. I also know that white publications tend to paint black males as bad fathers. If he didnt love his kids, then he wouldve dipped out long ago.
More than likely he was living off her since he was a bum drug addict. He probably had no where to go which is why when he got money he left all of them cause his trifling :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How do you know he's leaving her for a better woman? All we know is that he's supposedly leaving her because he's inherited millions which you think is perfectly fine becusse you ain't shyt either.

Ciara did upgrade. Future is a cheater with multiple baby mothers. Russell is a Super Bowl winning Quarterback who seems like a good guy. Of course it's an upgrade.

This man isn't successful, he just inherited money from his successful father which he will probably waste and end up back where he was :mjlol:

Off topic but most NFL players go broke 2-5 years after their playing days, and I doubt Ciara will stick around when Russell is middle class.

I will tag you when that thread is made.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because he got a hot woman by his side, but when the sex gets dull, and the looks start to fade, and you aint preppin him for success, how long that will last though? :sas2:
I prep him for success by offering emotional support and advice :sas1: What's your definition of prepping a man for success?

As far as the rest of your post, he's not just with me for physical reasons.

this joint is a lil before ur time but pertinent and adds flava to the thread and ur comment.

This song is so funny :russ: