Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:camby:Nah cant rock with this, thats some scumbag shyt b. Gonna leave the wifey thats been there since day 1. Nah breh i aint with it. Then how you call yourself a father and leave your kids in the slums. Then mofos want to act surprised when their kids hate them. Real talk ol dude deserve every failure, trickin bytches, low life money using friends that comes his way :scust:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Go ahead and leave but but hold the ex-wife and kids down man. Hell throw them $1 million if possible.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And also not trying to sound :wrist: but I am 100% with the sistas on this one(for now).

:mjlol: The same women that would be giving all types of excuses when a woman gets money and leave a man. Like what Jennifer Hudson did. But ok.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Parents are supposed to raise their children not leave them as soon as they get some money. He's such a great guy :mjlol:.

If a woman came into some money and left her husband and children or took the children, y'all asses would be having a hissy fit :mjlol:.
And you would be giving all types of excuses and congratulating her, so whats the big deal? :heh:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Nature teaches you your role and 60% 70% of marriages end in divorce and initiated by women...we're only here because of oxytocin which leads to procreation...to continue the human species and when the shyt fades it's back to reality we weren't meant to stay together forever like they teach you in Hollywood but if bytches knew how to play their position we could all be happy:banderas:

FIXED! :obama:

Daps
And you would be giving all types of excuses and congratulating her, so whats the big deal? :heh:

I don't know why the women in here acting dumb.

Knowing damn well soon as a sista leave a nikka making 30k to a NBA player they congratulate her with the quickness.

A nikka do it,it's a problem.

Them double standards :wow:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why the women in here acting dumb.

Knowing damn well soon as a sista leave a nikka making 30k to a NBA player they congratulate her with the quickness.

A nikka do it,it's a problem.

Them double standards :wow:

So you think we would co-sign a wife leaving her husband and children for an NBA player?

You guys are delusional.

And if his wife was so terrible, he should have been left her.

Daps
how much did he inherit though??
Lonnie Ali was tight with Ali's financial affairs she basically did the business and wanted none of his Kids to suck him dry (no incest no homo)..

I'd say prolly around 5 million is what he walked away with.

Just my guess

80 million between 9 people is 8.8 a piece, but lawyer fees he might've had others in his will or whatever.

So that's just a safe guess