Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he's setting up "trust funds" for his kids but I bet his trifling ass ain't gonna try to take them with him so they can live a life of luxury with him since only the wife should be suffering. What a good guy he is :mjlol:

Mother's are supposed to raise their daughters and children while the man provides physical and financial support...and physical support doesn't always translate to living in the same household but making sure you at least have a house or roof over your head...he did his part...

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Steph walks on water thus far. bron bron takes excellent care of his fam but his wife was baby mama status for a good minute until the league and advertising sponsors quietly twisted his arm to make her an honest woman.

and let's not forget about his alleged oow child with that cleveland reporter or another one that he bought a high end salon for. and there's the case of this miami jumpoff trying to crash his wedding a few years ago. and i almost forgot about him smashing bey's cousin angie. breh has prolly been getting it in like many athletes do on the low low. :lolbron:

beyonce+angie+lebron+daniel.jpg

2ue05ye.jpg
Rich men with sides isn't news, but he's still with his ride or die. Bron been clever from professional moves to personal life. You never let go of the ride or die, play have fun but never throw that one away. The others are disposable toys just for fun.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Going all out= being a fool
I already have a great man who's obsessed with me so :yeshrug: I doubt he's leaving anytime soon.

And he's black too :umad:

Because he got a hot woman by his side, but when the sex gets dull, and the looks start to fade, and you aint preppin him for success, how long that will last though? :sas2:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mother's are supposed to raise their daughters and children while the man provides physical and financial support...and physical support doesn't always translate to living in the same household but making sure you at least have a house or roof over your head...he did his part...

Parents are supposed to raise their children not leave them as soon as they get some money. He's such a great guy :mjlol:.

If a woman came into some money and left her husband and children or took the children, y'all asses would be having a hissy fit :mjlol:.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Parents are supposed to raise their children not leave them as soon as they get some money. He's such a great guy :mjlol:.

If a woman came into some money and left her husband and children or took the children, y'all asses would be having a hissy fit :mjlol:.

Nature teaches you your role and 60% of marriages end in divorce and initiated by women...we're only here because of oxytocin which leads to procreation...to continue the human species and when the shyt fades it's back to reality we weren't meant to stay together forever like they teach you in Hollywood but if bytches knew how to play their position we could all be happy:banderas: