Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Loyalty =/= having no other options.

The whole point of loyalty is you have better options but you choose to fukk with someone anyway. In a relationship context, a fat chick or a broke man can't really be loyal. It's more them not having options. Loyalty would be a rich successful man marrying his average looking college sweetheart or like Pierce Brosnan sticking by his wife who got fat or for women....a beautiful dime piece sticking by her man who went broke for a few years. This guy wasn't loyal. He just had no options. But guess what, most females aren't loyal either. At all :dead: If y'all could do better, y'all gone in a New York nanosecond,

Chick most likely was using him wating for the money to come.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Reading this story (and a few of the replies) made me think of a long conversation I had with an elderly man several years ago:

Told me that men generally leave the women that supported them during the struggle...said she is live reminder of his past struggles/failures that he doesn't want a constant reminder of.

Told me not to bet on a man's potential, not to invest in his journey to success more than he is, and not to struggle with him.

I said that's why you should do everything from the heart.

He just looked at me for a few seconds, shook his head, patted my hand, then pointed at me.

Hmmm:francis:.
Are those your legs? :noah:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I hope this is not true.....this is some straight fukkboi shiit. How you gone leave your wife and seeds in poverty like that. I don't know their father and son relationship, but :francis:

LeBron and Steph are real ones........

:whoo:

Steph walks on water thus far. bron bron takes excellent care of his fam but his wife was baby mama status for a good minute until the league and advertising sponsors quietly twisted his arm to make her an honest woman.

and let's not forget about his alleged oow child with that cleveland reporter or another one that he bought a high end salon for. and there's the case of this miami jumpoff trying to crash his wedding a few years ago. and i almost forgot about him smashing bey's cousin angie. breh has prolly been getting it in like many athletes do on the low low. :lolbron:

beyonce+angie+lebron+daniel.jpg

2ue05ye.jpg

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Chick most likely was using him wating for the money to come.

Exactly...nikkas can sense when a broad is using him for a come up...most fail anyway cuz they're simps...if she inherited the doe and became savior financially you think she'd respect him since she was the one that got the bread and not him as a man when he's supposed to be a better provider?...she wouldn't have respected him with her new found doe...she had to know eventually that money was coming one way or another due to him being Ali Jr....

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I agree. We should all seek to find a balance between being giving and generous and protecting ourselves from exploitation.

In the experiences I've seen and heard in my life, women end up used and discarded when they "hold a man down". As for those rappers, how do we know that they married those women out of love and respect versus "Thanks for sticking by me while I cheated on you repeatedly and used up your good years. Here's a ring and I'm sorry for the herpes."?

:what: What type of thought process is this? :mjlol: And the bitter hoes who dapped this post :bryan:

Can you post the statistics of the famous men who has STDS with those who are married?? Or are you posting this out of insecurity? :mjlol:

Have you seen Plies' and DMX's wives, just those two, out of the top of my head? As much p*ssy and video hoes they surround themselves in those guys NEVER "upgraded" like this guy did. Probably because they were SUPPORTIVE of them when those men were struggling, living the normal life. As a matter of fact, men leaving their wives when he makes it is RARE fro black men. But common for white men. Plenty of successful black men who has homely looking black women, because they most likely, love their women and are great mothers to their kids. Been their since day 1. Yet you pick ONE instance, then yall be like "that why I will never give it all for a (black) man" - @Jasmine20 or :mjpls: "he only married her because she does'nt want him going around writing tell-all books about his infidelities." I mean damn if you do, damn if you dont. :what:

Sounding like a commentator on a Bossip article. A nikka cant do nothing right. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he's setting up "trust funds" for his kids but I bet his trifling ass ain't gonna try to take them with him so they can live a life of luxury with him since apparently only the wife should be suffering. What a good guy he is :mjlol: