Muhammad Ali's Son Dumps His Wife & Children After Inheriting Share Of $80 million Fortune

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I hope this is not true.....this is some straight fukkboi shiit. How you gone leave your wife and seeds in poverty like that. I don't know their father and son relationship, but :francis:

LeBron and Steph are real ones........

If member of The Coli ever wonder why black women don't want to play the day one, they should come back and read this story.

:whoo:

u can't trust the DM, they're on that BS. never heard of Ali having a 2nd wife named Grace. And the article is cleverly using quotation marks to quote the 3rd party radar online source instead of direct quotations from his son which would leave them liable instead of radar in a potential slander suit.

Muhammad Ali’s Wives: How Many Times Was He Married?

Cotdamn..........Ali was outdere....Johnny Appleseeding hardbody :damn:

VAfLNHd.gif

:wow:

Last edited:
Daps
Thing is though this man didn't grind hard and work his way through the ranks, he didn't put any time in to build himself up.

Niggs just waited until his dad died :skip:

A super ambitious, career minded woman leaving a bum ass nikka who don't do shyt but sit on the couch and smoke is not the same.

Maybe it wasn't meant for him to come up until his father died. Everybody life path ain't the same.

What's crazy tho is most super ambitious people won't ever see anything close to what he just got.

Life has its ways of working out for some people

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Thing is though this man didn't grind hard and work his way through the ranks, he didn't put any time in to build himself up.

Niggs just waited until his dad died :skip:

A super ambitious, career minded woman leaving a bum ass nikka who don't do shyt but sit on the couch and smoke is not the same.

So what? He came up. Much more than anybody with a "professional career". He got more options. He chose not to deal with her anymore. Case closed. Women do this EVERY DAY. They'll leave a broke nikka in a HEARTBEAT. So it's funny to hear women crying.

Daps
So what? He came up. Much more than anybody with a "professional career". He got more options. He chose not to deal with her anymore. Case closed. Women do this EVERY DAY. They'll leave a broke nikka in a HEARTBEAT. So it's funny to hear women crying.

Exactly what I just said breh.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
bytch probably put him thru hell...you think if she was the one with the doe...she'd stay with him?...she couldn't do better herself...that's why she stayed...breh wanted his peace and it said he setting up a trust fund for his daughters they'll be ok...but y'all don't know what went on in that man's house to make him bounce like he did.... judgemental muthafukkas...
Exactly.

I know plenty of struggle households with the husbands being ragged DAILY for their actions or lack their of.

Plenty of struggle wives yelling at the man DAILY and dragging the children in it while he tries to make bread for his family, but its never enough.

If she was a decent woman I bet you he would've stayed.

People who are ragging on him forgot about the trust fund part. Thats MORE then what HIS DAD did for him.

Hid daughters HAS a daddy they see everyday, this guy DID NOT.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
expand on 'the game' :lupe:

Theres no such thing as liking someone for them

Ppl are not formless blobs with all the same characteristics
Ppl have different attributes
Women like men with power, status, cash, and height
Men like good looks

Everything is a game...what you possess determines how well you'll play

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Loyalty =/= having no other options.

The whole point of loyalty is you have better options but you choose to fukk with someone anyway. In a relationship context, a fat chick or a broke man can't really be loyal. It's more them not having options. Loyalty would be a rich successful man marrying his average looking college sweetheart or like Pierce Brosnan sticking by his wife who got fat or for women....a beautiful dime piece sticking by her man who went broke for a few years. This guy wasn't loyal. He just had no options. But guess what, most females aren't loyal either. At all :dead: If y'all could do better, y'all gone in a New York nanosecond. Y'all are way worse than men with this :dead:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But he was still where he wanted to be in life when she met him. That's the point my dad was trying to make. He said the man doesn't have to be rich but he has to be where he wants to be in life because you'll always be apart of that struggle and he'll always feel like he can do better. Don't get me wrong, I'm successful too, I'm not just trying to live a man or anything.[/QUOTE ]

Still does not change the fact that Beyoncé upgraded jayz and made his staus go up.
The truth is chick most likey was the one keeping him down.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Theres no such thing as liking someone for them

Ppl are not formless blobs with all the same characteristics
Ppl have different attributes
Women like men with power, status, cash, and height
Men like good looks

Everything is a game...what you possess determines how well you'll play

My god u went way over people's head with that line...:salute:in the physical form everything is based on appearance and what feels good...the five senses in essence...this is a shallow world we live in and man is shallow...

Last edited: