Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Do people have any shame?

You don't make a reaction video to shyt like this :gucci:

This some shameless shyt. :gucci:

Didn't even "react." Flashed an empty tweet for 5 seconds and kept it moving. :what:

Just a blatant attempt to capitalize off murder.

Edit:
Thought it was an official vid from Ninja, but its just some no name channel clickbaiting with thrown together clips. I'll fall back.:hubie:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Quick observation.. Was the shooter really trying to shoot the other guy "Joe Rice"

I ask that because that is the narrative thrown around but let's do some detective work :usure: From the info I gathered the shooter and Truboy were friends. And the shooter lost to the guy who his "friend" was winning against (was up 7-0 scoring on the first drive)

To come in guns blazing doesn't add up, so unless he indicated why, I'd say the media jumped to a conclusion. Because the nikka had the red light right on his chest, the shooter has to press the red dot on..he was aiming...he got his target. Maybe him and Truboy had a bet and he just couldn't handle the loss.. Didn't really think things thru you know :francis:

Dumbshyt like this happens on the daily regardless of where you reside in the world...
damn, they gonna give this mf an out, since they labeled gaming as a mental illness a few months back
He's kind of dead at the moment :hula: that was his out
What the fukk is this? Dude is just talking about fortnite through most of the video.

:gucci:

Shameless as fukk
When I looked up the story, mostly reaction videos was popping up :dahell: I put Madden Jacksonville and it would auto fill "shootout" which wouldn't have been the word I would have used :manny:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Who was in charge of security out there? This ultimately falls on them for letting the weapon inside in the first place.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Quick observation.. Was the shooter really trying to shoot the other guy "Joe Rice"

I ask that because that is the narrative thrown around but let's do some detective work :usure: From the info I gathered the shooter and Truboy were friends. And the shooter lost to the guy who his "friend" was winning against (was up 7-0 scoring on the first drive)

To come in guns blazing doesn't add up, so unless he indicated why, I'd say the media jumped to a conclusion. Because the nikka had the red light right on his chest, the shooter has to press the red dot on..he was aiming...he got his target. Maybe him and Truboy had a bet and he just couldn't handle the loss.. Didn't really think things thru you know :francis:
DlkyaaMXoAEDBhw

another guy in that tournament scene put that out there. I don't think it was about a specific loss that day or the day before, because if you look at the tournament bracket none of the people that beat the cac got shot.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4